The Whole Ball of Wax

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
FAIRY NUFF ! I stand corrected. I didn't realise that they didn't teach all that at schools these days. I don't understand why though.xxx

I've not learned those areas either.
Are they the areas that you teach Kim? I would love to have some physical training in these areas first.

Cheers my dear! xx

Yes I know this is an old thread and before anyone starts sugesting that this is being "bumped up" then please think again.:hug:

reading through the variouse comments on this DVD I fully agree that it is a lot of money to fork out.

Now if you want to buy the DVD then buy it...if not then don't...

However I would like to help you fellow Geeks so here goes.

I have an origional (signed by Lori) that I would happily lend out to any Geek without cost,strings or previsoe's...well with the exception of 1

This is that you have a time limit of 1 week when you will at your cost (only a stamp) send it to the next Geek who wishes to borrow it..and so on and so on.

So if you think this DVD may be of some help to you and you would like to borrow it for a week then simply PM me.....I will produce a list of addys and enclose with the first one I send out..the recipricant will then post it to the second addy and so on.

So waxers ...fist come first served.

really do hope this helps you guy's out :hug:

lets keep spreading the :Love:

I have an origional (signed by Lori) that I would happily lend out to any Geek without cost,strings or previsoe's...well with the exception of 1

This is that you have a time limit of 1 week when you will at your cost (only a stamp) send it to the next Geek who wishes to borrow it..and so on and so on.

So if you think this DVD may be of some help to you and you would like to borrow it for a week then simply PM me.....I will produce a list of addys and enclose with the first one I send out..the recipricant will then post it to the second addy and so on.

lets keep spreading the :Love:

WHAT A BRILLIANT IDEA!!!thanx colin:hug:.....although it will probably increase the need for me to own the dvd once iv seen it!!!lol:smack:

That is an extremely kind offer Collin! And one i will take you up on! Lol!

I've pm'd you! :green:

I pm'd you too!

good morning waxers...wow my in box was unusually full when I turned on my PC this morning..many thanks for all those requests that have come in.
Just an adendem from my initial offer (as a result of a number of sugestions)

1) The first recipricant will be "The Queen Bee" in Westgate kent followed then by the others that have asked for a loan.

2) I think we should leave this open until Sunday evening to give everyone a chance when I can then compile a name and address list to send out with the DVD on Monday...so that "queen Bee" can then send on the DVD to the next Geek a week later

3)So that the DVD doesn't somehow get "lost" in the post and to ensure everyone has the chance to se it I think it only fair and reasonable that whomever sends it on to the next Geek sends it recorderd delivery...is that fair?

4) clearly the last on the list may have to waith a long time however that Geek gets to keep it -for being so patient :hug:

5) I will post a list of names in the order of the list on Monday so you guy's can estimate when you will be expecting to receive the item to view...the list will be compiled inthe order the requests came in.

Hoping you guy's derive a posative benift from this Geek excercise ...oh and have a little Geek fun doing it also :hug:

This is goin o be the most traveld DVD in the UK :lol::lol:

good morning waxers...wow my in box was unusually full when I turned on my PC this morning..many thanks for all those requests that have come in.
Just an adendem from my initial offer (as a result of a number of sugestions)

1) The first recipricant will be "The Queen Bee" in Westgate kent followed then by the others that have asked for a loan.

2) I think we should leave this open until Sunday evening to give everyone a chance when I can then compile a name and address list to send out with the DVD on Monday...so that "queen Bee" can then send on the DVD to the next Geek a week later

3)So that the DVD doesn't somehow get "lost" in the post and to ensure everyone has the chance to se it I think it only fair and reasonable that whomever sends it on to the next Geek sends it recorderd delivery...is that fair?

4) clearly the last on the list may have to waith a long time however that Geek gets to keep it -for being so patient :hug:

5) I will post a list of names in the order of the list on Monday so you guy's can estimate when you will be expecting to receive the item to view...the list will be compiled inthe order the requests came in.

Hoping you guy's derive a posative benift from this Geek excercise ...oh and have a little Geek fun doing it also :hug:

This is goin o be the most traveld DVD in the UK :lol::lol:

i hope im not TOO far down that list:green:

Looking forward to seeing the dvd !

Good call collin

Amb x

Yup recorded delivery is fair and saves worry for all!!!

mmmmmm why didn't I think of this one...just had a request from USA for the DVD loan...sorry Aubrey..no can do.:cry:

probably not fair to ask a Geek to send by recorded delivery offshore.

I do apologise but i should have realy thought of that :irked: when I posted the offer...:smack: myself.

So,rather unfortunatley I think this offer does need to be restricted to UK Geeks only:cry:

Yep I am bumping this thread up just as a reminder that the clock is ticking and this ofer closes tomorrow night at midningt so any geeks wanting to be included on the loan list better be "quick or be sick"

Best regards

Well it's Monday already and (what a lovley weekend it was here in the Uk) due to numerouse PM's this morning it seems your all wanting to know when your going to receive the DVD.

We are currently compiling the list which I hope to post later today in the order the DVD will be going out to hopefully in tomorrow's post :hug:

well after a long session of trolling through the variouse requests we have had here is the final list of Geeks who will receive this DVD on loan for a week...please forgive me for using Geek names but much easier that way

The Queen Bee
Mrs Clooney
Pink Potions
Minkus
Marlise
fena
anca14
essenta
TracyUK
pure
fozzyo
Florridee
Angelaznail2
hannahbrink
cantrelax
carrie123
Marlise
sammylou
Alimac
THERAPY
and last but not least waxprincess in USA who gets to keep it :hug:

We are trying to get the DVD out on Wednesday giving us one day just to make sure we haven't left anyone out who has asked please let me know ASAP if I have inadvertantly left you off the list.

As agreed the plan is that we will include a full list of names and addy's and when you have finished watching (please dont take more than a week and if so pass it on sooner as its a bloody long wait for those at the back of the que) simply send it by recorded delivery to the next geek as soon as you can......

remember if this gets lost or damaged the round trip has to stop so please consider the other Geeks who havent seen it and send by recorded mail...

Hoping you guy's derive some benifit and insperation from watching...I know I did.

Enjoy and happy waxing :hug:

hiya

Stupid question i know,, lol,

Do we just e.mail the next person for their address

This might be a totally stupid question and feel free to shout me down if it is, but how do you know that you are sending this DVD to a professional? Could it not be going out to just anyone who fancies having a go!!! Lets hope they are not working on the public and claiming they were trained by you eh?

when we send the DVD out I will include a full list of names and addys...so simply watch it and send it on.

Well I would like to think that the people on the list are pros as we have got that list from you guy's yourselves...I am quiet sure no one would be daft enough to think they can watch a 4 hr DVD and set off stripping the hairs of punters in a dudgy massage parlour down the back lane on Peckham high street:eek:

Hi Colin

just noticed I am on the list but am buying a copy soon instead remember (I pm'd you), thanks so much for the offer anyway :)

well after a long session of trolling through the variouse requests we have had here is the final list of Geeks who will receive this DVD on loan for a week...please forgive me for using Geek names but much easier that way

The Queen Bee
Mrs Clooney
Pink Potions
Minkus
Misswax
Michidda
Marlise
fena
anca14
essenta
pure
fozzyo
Florridee
Angelaznail2
hannahbrink
cantrelax
carrie123
Marlise
sammylou
Alimac
THERAPY
Jenny2

We are trying to get the DVD out on Wednesday giving us one day just to make sure we haven't left anyone out who has asked please let me know ASAP if I have inadvertantly left you off the list.

As agreed the plan is that we will include a full list of names and addy's and when you have finished watching (please dont take more than a week and if so pass it on sooner as its a bloody long wait for those at the back of the que) simply send it by recorded delivery to the next geek as soon as you can......

remember if this gets lost or damaged the round trip has to stop so please consider the other Geeks who havent seen it and send by recorded mail and take good care of it during the time it is with you...

Hoping you guy's derive some benifit and insperation from watching...I know I did.

Enjoy and happy waxing :hug:

New updated listing from PM's received this morning

Last edited:

The Queen Bee
Mrs Clooney
Pink Potions
Minkus
Marlise
fena
anca14
essenta
TracyUK
pure
fozzyo
Florridee
Angelaznail2
hannahbrink
cantrelax
carrie123
Marlise
sammylou
Alimac
THERAPY

How excited am I !!! :lol:

So in theory, I should be getting the DVD in 4 weeks time, by which time I might have moved home already :irked:

Amber,

When you have the DVD, can you please PM me then I'll give you my new address.

Thanks

M.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back