The Whole Ball of Wax

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Collin - Can you please post the names of those on the 2nd list which I think I have been added to. Just to get an idea of when I can expect it to reach me. Thanks!:)

Ok will do.
Just for you will try and find find a slot during the week and post it :hug:

Ok will do.
Just for you will try and find find a slot during the week and post it :hug:

Thanks Collin - much appreciated! x

I recieved the dvd yesterday but there were no fowarding details of the next on the list. Who do I send it on to and where?:)

I recieved the dvd yesterday but there were no fowarding details of the next on the list. Who do I send it on to and where?:)

'fozzyo' is listed as the next recipient after you.

You are more than welcome to send it to me though.

After many hours of collating things I have finally managed to find the time to put together a final listing.

There are many more names than initially thought and in order to speed things up I have increased the number of loan DVD's to a total of 4 so there is now 4 lists as follows

LIST 1
sammylou
Josephene
Hajam
g.lo
crystaltash
Martin Duffey
Suzev
JenniS
number1kitty
Mrs AJKent

LIST 2
Drew69
c capocci-smith
angie T
ang
geek 1
rebelrebel
Noo
glitz
suzev
nailzandbeauty
beulah

LIST 3
applepie
Vixmg
siana
kylieb
Klassy Klaws
EMMA AT ELITE
miss Sylk
airhead
claire-bear
tor

LIST 4
ADiva1
Vonavitch
Brandywine
acheekymunkey
diddle
fancyfingers
Zingara
Impulse1976
Minipigg007
nailsbysands

Hopefully I have managed to pick up all the names however please do send me a PM if I have inadvertently missed anyone off :hug:

Last edited:
Yay, I'm finally on the list, am so pleased!!! xx

Yay Im on the list too... I thought I'd dropped off...thought you couldnt see me under my mounds of homework lol...

Thanks

Last edited:
Any chance of being added too!

Got the speed waxing one so going to watch that, but really want to watch it and then I would probably buy it anyway lol!

Kate

Please could you enter into conversations with Collin on a PM basis. The Geek Commandments say if it is for one person then PM it.

This thread is a whisker away from being classed as advertising!

I bought the dvd at prof. beauty north and because i also purchased a kit I got the dvd for £75. I love the berins wax and highly recommend purchasing the dvd so that you can refer to it as often as you like, I have already watched it twice and picked up some great techniques especially for the non strip wax. I have been waxing about 8 years and work alone so it was only from using this site that i realised using surgical spirit is so out of date and was amazed about using oil pre wax. when i trained at college hot wax was very hot and so difficult to use that untill last week had never used it again. I am now getting great results on under arms and bikinis and although feel a little nervous doing facial hair with the hot wax both my clients and i love it. :hug:

The dvd is worth it. I'm glad I broke down and bought it when I did.

Hi All

Any idea where the DVDs currently are? I'm on list 1 so would appreciate finding out so I can calculate when to expect to receive it. Also, Suzev appears on both list 1 and list 2.

Thanks,

Jen
x

Hi All

Any idea where the DVDs currently are? I'm on list 1 so would appreciate finding out so I can calculate when to expect to receive it. Also, Suzev appears on both list 1 and list 2.

Thanks,

Jen
x

Hi Jen...As this thread seems to go on and on...:lol:....its been suggested that further details about this should be sent to Collin direct.

This message is for all concerned and so now i think its time to close it.HTH x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back