The Worlds Faster Sculptures Competition

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nailzoo

Reaction score
I really don't know.. They're sculptured inside the mould, yes.. But I also agree with others that provisions will most likely be made now to the rules because I don't think anyone even thought someone would use them. I think that they said she was within the guidelines so if so--kudos to her for finding something quick and efficient for a 'fastest set of nails' competition. However, I still agree with the fact that everyone else was using forms and sculpting up the nails traditionally so in order to make it a fair competition everyone should have had to do the same.

Last edited:
I wish you had been filming this Nailzoo...then we may have seen more of the work and nails...I was getting a bit frustrated as most of the film was of other people filming ;)

Last edited:
I really don't know.. They're sculptured inside the mould, yes.. But I also agree with others that provisions will most likely be made now to the rules because I don't think anyone even thought someone would use them. I think that they said she was within the guidelines so if so--kudos to her for finding something quick and efficient for a 'fastest set of nails' competition. However, I still agree with the fact that everyone else was using forms and sculpting up the nails traditionally so in order to make it a fair competition everyone should have had to do the same.

She was within the rules, shame others didn't think outside the box

Latest posts

Back