The worst Celeb nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh go on Mrs Geek - you know you want to!!! ;)

Courtney Love. She has the nastiest chewed on nails. I suppose her nails go with the rest of the look....

haha i remember when Drew Barrymore went to some premiere or show dressed in a hippy inspired outfit...complete with short nails with chipped red nail varnish...thats YUK!

xxlaylaxx

haha i remember when Drew Barrymore went to some premiere or show dressed in a hippy inspired outfit...complete with short nails with chipped red nail varnish...thats YUK

She probably paid someone a small fortune to get that look!

Hey I know we are essentially talking about the worst nails, but I just have to tell you about the most beautiful nails I've just seen...............I was looking through one of my back issues of Nails Plus (UK) and came across a beautiful set by................wait for it.........................the one and only............the talented..............Ms Sue Marsh................Gorgeous is all I can say.

Well done you,

Dizzy Dellie:trashed:

These are not exactly celebs but it really bugs me when you flip thru some home shopping channels and the hostesses or whatever you call them have horrible nails. They look like they have not been filled in months or if they have a french polished on, half of it is rubbed off. I am surprized they dont have a nail tech right on set to do touch ups. If I were trying to sell a product, I would sure as heck make sure those hands look perect. Just a thought :D

I agree Diedre Barlows are the worst I have seen in a long time.
They are Huge !!!.
You would think someone would tell her.
Then we have got poor (always skint) Janice Batersby, who has always got perfect nail enhancements, well I think they are perfect, I have not looked that close. I think Janice & Deidre should go for a pint in the rovers and discuss nails.

So did any body see 'this morning' yesterday?? Those Bio-Sculpture nails!!!! how horrid were they?? you would think someone would have at least shaped the nails before doing extreme close ups for the millions of viewers :aww:

I SAW THAT!!! It looked horrible when she was pianting it on!! LIke thicky blobby paint, yuk! And she was washing up for an hour to see if they wouldnt chip! You should wear washing up gloves anyway!! haha!
And the presenters just did not have a clue what they were babbling on about! lol!

xxlaylaxx

I must just point out that I actually don't watch 'This Morning', but I was doing a clients Nails & she wanted to watch it because, wait for it, The huge family who had just had their 13th child :shocker: who were on the show modelling clothes, live 2 doors away from her :shock: :shock:

lol kitty your buggy eyes lol :shocker:

my mum is one of 14 children and my father in-law one of 12 children, makes lots of relatives to practice on though :D

Must be the water over here lol

kerrie :)

you know who has really naff nails;

Tanya Turner in "Footballers Wives" :pukeoff: VVVVV BAD !!!!!

Poor Zoe Lucker - fancy having to walk around with those things on!!

As a soap watcher and a nail tech I cannot help but notice nails but pleasse KEEP IT REAL. Janice battersby in corrie just couldn`t afford to have nails done while with les and as for Sonia in eastenders one minute she had the stick on nails (gross) then she had a full set and this was while she was in college with no known job. There should be something in their contracts in keeping with reality, do they not know we are going to notice things like that?

As a soap watcher and a nail tech I cannot help but notice nails but pleasse KEEP IT REAL. Janice battersby in corrie just couldn`t afford to have nails done

It may not be real Debbie, but all the time nails are on prime time telly we have to say 'thanks for the free advertising guys'. Think of all the women watching and thinking 'ooh I love her nails, I just must go and get some myself'.

We can go YIPPEEE :D

Dellie

feebeast said:
you know who has really naff nails;

Tanya Turner in "Footballers Wives" :pukeoff: VVVVV BAD !!!!!

Poor Zoe Lucker - fancy having to walk around with those things on!!
I am bringing this back because Tanya's nails have got worse. I am slightly concerned that possibly whoever has done them might be a member (although I imagine we would all know) but these nails need a lot of help!!! :rolleyes: For something that is getting the viewing that these are, they should be AWSOME!!!

that blonde lady out of footballers wifes must have like 4 inch nails! i think they look awful lol!

never mind deirdrie's nails in corrie....has anyone seen karen mcdonalds....thay are certainly not the nicest nails on telly either....her white tips look as if they are half way down her nail beds....and as for her screen hubby steve, well his nails are so badly bitten they are almost down to his knuckles :rolleyes:

stanleyann

Mrs Geek : I am bringing this back because Tanya's nails have got worse.

I Cant believe those are real, they look like stick on nails that you buy from boots!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

there awful! they just look soooo stupid, they do look like £4.99 stick ons lol , but hey very stylish girls! lol :)

I was reading a magazine article about the 'beauty tips and products' they use on Footballers wives. The makeup artists said they use stick on nails... thr acrylic system by Elegant Touch, where you paint over 'acrylic liquid' and pour over the powder (i've used it its crap!!)

And apparently they nails come straight off after filming.

Loved 'Tanya' scratching a 'T' into the guy's butt though!! pmsl :lol: miiiaaaw!

xxlaylaxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back