Therapists & Nail Techs in Brighton

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grace

Reaction score
Hi, I had a client last week who lives in Brighton, she had a wedding here in Poole in Dorset and found me via the internet, however I did promise to do my best to gather some contacts for her in her own area as she is not sure where to go.

So any nail techs and therapists in Brighton? if so please can you give me your details or website details etc so i can pass them on to her, she is lovely and was a total pleasure to treat. I don't pass on the rotters only the good ones, maybe thats why my business is so slack........ LOL.

Ok any takers for my wonderful client?????? shes great, no really please let me know if anyone in Brighton would like a lovely new client.

Thanks all
X

Me, Me, Me!!! :D

www.trinitynails.co.uk or 07887 790010 - I'll happily see if I can assist her

Thanks for the introduction :hug:

Trin
xx

Trinity - I was going to suggest you. I go to Brighton frequently so I look olut for your car Cathyx

Cool thanks I will send your details to her, hopefully you may have yourself a nice new client she is so lovely.
Ill let you know if she replys.
x

Cuticles = if you see me make sure you get my attention :D I'd love to say hi to another Geek

Grace = Thank you for the opportunity - I'll let you know if she calls :D

Night all, off to bed now :hug:

Trin
xx

Latest posts

Back