There are no Miracle cures

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I totally agree!! Not everything can be taught, some have a natural talent to play piano, can play music by ear and never have had to have a lesson....but what are the odds that they can read music, not having taken lessons?

I am a witness first hand about where natural, God given ability can take you. My baby brother (RIP) starting beating on pots and pans and anything beatable when he was around 2 or 3 years old and he kept at it...started playing drums at church then when he got to high school, he took classes in percussion....It was his "gift" if you will.

I have always been a creative type chick...so when I started nails...Oh God you all know the story....anyway, I love nails, I'm passionate about nails, even though I am not working my craft at the time, but there is an inner desire along with the "gift" that will keep me going.

Math...eh, not so much! :eek: If anyone ever asked me to do their books...we'd all be in jail!!!

***Just thought I'd bump this up***

:D

Latest posts

Back