There Are No Ugly Women!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still think that most of it is down to hair, make-up and clothes. I saw a follow up programme of the Amercian Extreme Makeover and they all looked just as plain as before they had surgery. Don't get me wrong, they were improved but I believe that if you ain't got the bones to drape it over and nice eyes, then it really doesn't make that much difference. xxxxxxx

i havent read all this thread, but just from the title ive already got an asumption - women may not be ugly outside, cos surgery etc can sort that out, but what if they are beautyful on the outside and ugly on the inside....nowt can be done for that flower

I would get and extreme makeover anytime! I would get rid of all those tiniest peices of fat all over! I wouldn't change much in my face thow... just a pearly white smile (probably verneers needed), get rid of a lump in my nose and pin back my ears... lol I don't think it would change the way i look to others, just a bit enhanced i think, like wearing makeup or gel nails... Yeah it does mean some cutting and sucking and some pain... but, there are so many unpleased experiences that don't even have a bright side to them... I think it would be perfectly bearable!

It's not that I'm against plastic surgery. I'm not. I had some myself.
I looked like a man without a bra. Probably flatter than most actually, since men at least have pec muscles. So... I looked like a table. I hated it. It caused depression. Clothes never fit right, it was affecting my relationship with my hubby due to my own insecurities and NOTHING to do with him. Purely my own issues.

So I got enhanced. Best thing I've EVER done for myself. Changed me inside more than it did outside.

I am the same way, maybe not quite that flat but only because I had a kid. Now it's worse though as I went from next to nothing to a D while preg and not I am an A. So needless to say I have some extra skin:irked: . I would love to get some enhancements just to fill them out but I am poor so I'm stuck. Maybe once I become a successful nail tech I will be able to afford them, but knowing my luck I'll be 50 before that happens:eek: .

i havent read all this thread, but just from the title ive already got an asumption - women may not be ugly outside, cos surgery etc can sort that out, but what if they are beautyful on the outside and ugly on the inside....nowt can be done for that flower
You said it in one Peter Pan. How true!

Latest posts

Back