There Are No Ugly Women!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mrs.Clooney

Positive Geek
Reaction score
This was taken from a competition between 9 women who had makeovers and every possible beauty treatment available to them in a set period of time.
The results are amazing.
The conclusion is that there are no ugly women. Only poor ones!

Attachments

• No Ugly Women!.jpg
    No Ugly Women!.jpg
    135.6 KB · Views: 3,127
Wow, how different do they look:eek:!

Aw sorry to burst your bubble Mrs C, but they've all had cosmetic surgery as well! :green:

Aw sorry to burst your bubble Mrs C, but they've all had cosmetic surgery as well! :green:
They probably have, but they would have had the money to have the cosmetic surgery.

I'm not ugly, I'm just poor:lol: :lol:

They probably have, but they would have had the money to have the cosmetic surgery.

I'm not ugly, I'm just poor:lol: :lol:

You are neither! Well I'm pretty sure you're not poor, but definitely sure you ain't ugly! :green:

Sorry hun....I misunderstood when you said 'beauty treatment' I thought you just meant non-invasive techniques....and all these women are from the American extreme makeover show 'The Swan'!

Blimey... that is a difference! So there is still hope for me yet then... :lol: just gotta have a lot of money to do it!

You are neither! Well I'm pretty sure you're not poor, but definitely sure you ain't ugly! :green:

Sorry hun....I misunderstood when you said 'beauty treatment' I thought you just meant non-invasive techniques....and all these women are from the American extreme makeover show 'The Swan'!
This thread is really tongue in cheek and not meant to be taken seriously. :wink2:

It just goes to show what a bit of money can do. With my few christmas savings, I managed a quick make-over and bit of surgery 10 minutes ago.

Look at me now!

Attachments

• charming-smil.jpg
    charming-smil.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 95,608
Like you say, with the right surgeon you can become anyone. I've watched a couple of episodes of the Swan and honestly it's not just a quick nip and tuck, they come out looking like completely different people. It would spook me out changing that dramatically, bad enough seeing me 20 years older than I think i am in the mirror, but a totally different bod and face must be really odd.

I'm personally not a fan of those 'extreme makeovers'. I think that they're criminal.

It's not that I'm against plastic surgery. I'm not. I had some myself.
I looked like a man without a bra. Probably flatter than most actually, since men at least have pec muscles. So... I looked like a table. I hated it. It caused depression. Clothes never fit right, it was affecting my relationship with my hubby due to my own insecurities and NOTHING to do with him. Purely my own issues.

So I got enhanced. Best thing I've EVER done for myself. Changed me inside more than it did outside.

However, I dont think what those people go through in the Extreme makeovers is necessary. They go waaaaaaaaaaay overboard.... it's ridiculous. So your nose isn't 'perfect'. Unless it's monstrously huge, what's the problem? I understand changing a bit here and there.... but the entire package so it's a different person altogether.?
Screams 'wrong' in my books.

Are there still things about myself that I'm not in love with? SURE.
Would I get more surgery if I had the money? HELL NO. I can live with my 2nd chin, brought on by loose skin left from mommyhood and water retention. I can live with my lil 'momma-pouch' on my belly, of more stretched loose skin just sitting there. HECK they invented control top underwear for a reason. Do I like my button nose? NOPE never did.

But these things don't affect the 'inner part' of me, and they are a part of the UNIQUE ME. I find that in those silly swan shows, everyone turns out looking pretty much the same; like a barbie.
YUCK

Change one or two things? If you can? Sure. Change all of it? Screams OVERBOARD.

just my take on things :wink2:

I agree with Victoria on this....less is more!!

Also..you wouldn't stay rich after you had paid for all of that!!!....and I would rather be rich ..he he.........

The only difference between a dog & a fox is about 10 vodkas:lol:

oh my god:eek: when is the next one??????

nominate me puleaaaaaaaaaaase

i need a FULL BODY TUCK:green: :green: :green:

They look fabulous.

amb x

Please stop it -the laughter lines are starting to set !!!!!!!!!!

oh my god:eek: when is the next one??????

nominate me puleaaaaaaaaaaase

i need a FULL BODY TUCK:green: :green: :green:

They look fabulous.

amb x
Yeah me too, i will come with you, we can hold each others hand for support lol

Where do i join the queue???
Loving the american trick photography.
one minute i look like this.....
DSC00137.JPG

the next minute i look like this!
Bellagio photos 081.jpg

woo, and i haven't even managed to save up for the boob job, nose job and face lift yet!

he he he, i'm the one in the middle, lol - told you, half of it is camera and make up tricks!

beauty is in the eye of the beholder xx god i look gorgeous tonight lol after 3 wines xxx

beauty is in the eye of the beholder xx god i look gorgeous tonight lol after 3 wines xxx

here here! why can't i look as good as i feel now when i'm trying on 5 different frocks to get ready for a night out!

ps - i admit it - i'm with you on the vino. :)

Latest posts

Back