They are here wohooooooooooooooooo

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations! :D :D :D :D
Please give Faye all my best wishes

Jess
;)

awwwwww how sweet and thats really good news!!!:) :D

CONGRATULATIONS :) :) :)

Wow Ruth, what a great week you`re having..............
And how many peeps have twins on different days, now thats what I call special. Give Faye a hug from me and hurry along with those pics, I`m well broody now.

Well done Faye & congratulations to you all.
Best wishes
Karen

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
TO YOU ALL.

congratulations to all !!!!!!!!!! and grandma ruthie !

CONGRATULATIONS

What super news, you must be well chuffed :D . Take lots of care & enjoy, enjoy, enjoy.
Just one thing...PICCIES PLEEEASE.

Sonia xxxx

congratulations to the proud parents...and the proud grandparents of course.....get your camera into action and let us all see the little cuties :)

stanleyann

Hi Ruth...
How proud are you feeling right now????????
Wonderful news...congratulations.

Ahhhh...what lovely news! :D
Congratulations!
Kx

FANTASTIC NEWS GLAD ALL WENT WELL
Twins with different birthdays thats cool :cool:
Cant wait to see piccies of them. Ruthie you must be so proud, and well done to faye and hubby.xxxxxxxxxx

Congratulations!!

Enjoy every second of them and spoil them rotten!

Love to all

Two little treasures sent to all. Enjoy them,cherish them, and CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU ALLXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX:biggrin:

CONGRATULATIONS!!! :D :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Please pass my best wishes to Faye and Steve!

What a fantastic week for you all! more happy :cry: to do now!

Right guys,
Thanks for all those great messages....I have passed them all on...they mean so much to us xxxx
Faye is knackered but happy............ Babies are so cute and I had a long cuddle with them. They are so different Josh is the double of Faye and Sam is the double of Steve..........
Here are some piccies and some more in the geeky photo album section.........

Attachments

• Josh.jpg
    Josh.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 87
  • Sam.jpg
    Sam.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 79
  • Sam and Josh.jpg
    Sam and Josh.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 90
AAAAAwwwwwwww Congratulations Faye and Steve and congratulations to you nanny!! :green: they are some beautiful babies hunxx :green:

They're soooooooooooooooooooooooo *show* cute!!!

The "white" one just looks like Faye...

Can't wait to see them. Have to come over! Give Faye a bis hug from all of us. She did a great job...

And pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase post the piccies to the witches ;) and our group. They're all waiting for the piccies...

xxx

2 little smashers ruth....had a laugh though at those cute little legs that dont quite reach the feet of the babygrow :lol: ....i bet they wont stay that size for long though.........sorry if its been asked already but are they identical?......i was just wondering because they look quite different in the photo's or do they only get to look like one another once they get a bit older......how dumb am i :o

stanleyann

C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S ! !

They are sooooo cute, sooooo minature, absoluely adorable.

J x x x x xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back