They are here wohooooooooooooooooo

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats grandma, mum and dad. Your'e blessed and God speed

Conratulations hope all is well cant wait to c piccys but no it dont make me broody

Awwwwwww the piccies are lovley, There like two little dolls :biggrin:
But they have all the world to grow in. Bless

awwww they are absolutely gorgeous :cry: :D Bet your going to love helping out with them. They look so tiny. Now i'm even more broody than I was before and have been looking after my little 9 month old neice today. Can't wait till it's my turn lol!!!!! They're lovely.

CONGRATULATIONS !!!!

Thats fantastic news, they look absolutely gorgrous and so cute.

How cute are these two little darlings....ooohhhh I feel all broody...

How cute are they!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CONGRATS TO YOU ALL!!

They are so adorable, you just want to eat them up...:green:

aaw they are absoloutley gorgeous, bless their little hearts, take care love dee

Sorry Grandma......a little slow on the board.........monomer still filling my head!!!

Congratulations to you all............good luck............and beware of the poopoo and puke, cos' of course there's gonna be bloody loads of it!!!:lol:

Lots of love and kisses
Dellie xxxx

What gorgeous little twinks!! We are so happy all went well!! I told her she would pop them into the world no problem !! Look forward to seeing them in the flesh soon xxx

congratulations

Faye sends all her love and heartfelt thanks to you all............
She is a tad busy as you can all imagine..........
But they are all home now and doing brill...............
I have printed the pages of messages and she will put them in her Baby book.............
So all your messages will be preseverd and cherrished
Thanks to all of you gain xxxxxxxxxxxx
Geeks just rock !!!!!!!!!!

Whoo-Hooo!!!!!!!

How exciting!

CONGRATULATIONS!

I am really pleased for you all, I was wondering about them the other day, because I figured they must be due soon. She must be so relieved, when I last saw her she looked worn out and heavily pregnant bless her.

The different birthday thing is fantastic, how cool is that!

Love to all of them, and extra love to the Babies!

Just wanted to pass on my best wishes and congratulations to you all!!!! - how cute are those babes?!?!?!?

I am 8 months pg and getting really fed up now - and after seeing those beautiful ones i cant wait for mine to come!!!!

CONGRATUALTIONS AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Those pictures made me cry and my skin go goosebumpy! :cry:

They are adorable! You are so lucky! I am soooooo envious! And Josh really does look like Faye, he's got her nose and mouth.

Well done to you, they are amazing! Never forget, I am a trained Child minder and so anytime you are in Leeds I would love to Babysit! :)

to ruth, faye & steve
very well done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thank goodness she waited 24 hrs b4 going into hospital after your graduation day!!!
jema & i can't wait to c them!
best wishes to u all
lots of love liza xxx

aaaaaawwwww, that's such wonderful news! Congrat's to all! I can't wait to see pictures. :D

well hi all thank you for all the messages. the babies are doing really well and growing everyday. i thought i would say a quick hello whilst they are both asleep. sorry that i have not been on the board for a while but i been really busy with the babies and also moving home. we are now living in a lovely two bedroom flat and loving it.
sam and josh are easy babies to look after they only moan when its feeding time or when they have a dirty bum.......................
i will post some more piccys up real soon....

all our love faye, steve, sam and josh........ xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

To the happy family
You must be so proud they are beautiful.
Well done :biggrin:

Congratulations to all of you, Sam and Josh look sooooooooooooo cute.
I'm also a twin i made my parents wait a whole 25 mins before making my appearance after my brothers birth.................( I have always been awkward!!) but we still have birthdays on the same day!!! Oh well just another excuse to have an extra long birthday party :biggrin:

Take Care all of you

Mel xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back