Thick gloves for sugaring

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lorrainelola

Reaction score
Hi, can anyone help me, I am looking for some strong disposable gloves for sugaring. The latex ones I have are too thin and tear when trying to manipulate the sugarings paste. Can anyone suggest any. I have been online and don't know the difference between latex and nitrile :confused:
Thank you.

not sure if the nitrle ones will be any good, I got some pink ones off ebay and they were thicker than some blue ones I bought recently. minefield lol sorry did'nt really help there! :o xx

I've replied to your email Lorraine but in case you see this first, try justgloves.com You'll be able to read the spec on each type of glove on there. xx

I've replied to your email Lorraine but in case you see this first, try justgloves.com You'll be able to read the spec on each type of glove on there. xx

Thank you x

not sure if the nitrle ones will be any good, I got some pink ones off ebay and they were thicker than some blue ones I bought recently. minefield lol sorry did'nt really help there! :o xx

LOL, I shall google pink gloves thicker than the blue ones and see what pops up. x

The qhestion still remains without the answer? Has anyone tried diffferent gloves and has any suggestions?;)

Hi I sugar everyday doing at least 35 brazilians a week. I use nitrile gloves from Brosch direct, I used to use the blue nitrile ones but now I use black, they are a little thinner than the blue but I can sugar ball with these too, they are fabulous, great service from Brosch too. Andy at Axiom got me onto them.

Sorry to highjack this post, but i have recently been asked about sugaring and I am thinking i would like to train in it. Can anyonr recommend where i could do this ?

Hi Geeks,

Why use gloves?

Wash your hands...use the paste and wash hands after.

You will save money, time and hassle.

Hi Geeks,

Why use gloves?

Wash your hands...use the paste and wash hands after.

You will save money, time and hassle.
Gross and unsanitary due to blood born pathogens. This is HIGHLY illadvised.

Latest posts

Back