Think I've lost my way :(

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AMYMAY

Reaction score
Hi i have been doing gel nails for a couple of years which i happy to do :). i did a days trainng in acyrlic in sept but since then have nt got it quite right:(
i first starting using creavtive then to nsi
just not sire where and want to do from here as i really need lots of help to get me into doing nails that i happy with sending out
if anyone could help me with the right path to go down i would be really gratful ive lost it and thinking wants the point
hope this makes sense
any help would be good
many thanks xx

I personally stick with what I am good at, that way clients leave happy. If you only did a days training maybe you just need more, or lots or practice at least.

Good luck with whatever you decide and dont get downhearted, we can all feel like that around christmas time, we work very hard and winter gets to us all.

:Grope:

Why did you leave your original product?

This can often lead to difficulties as you take your problems with you.

I would return to your trainer and do a 1-2-1 and take it from there, I'm sure you will be soon sorted out.

Good luck xx

Yes why leave Creative , and go to NSI , cant understand ?:rolleyes:

to be honest miss g
i nt sure want im doing im in a right pickle
i read up lots and then neeed to buy the products
brought many smple kits and spent loads of money for nothing:(
all the problems im having i now know is all me
just want to be good :)
have praticed praticed but still nt happy

Hi Amymay

Can I ask what areas you are struggling with? is it mix ratio, zones, infills/rebalances, this will help us all to help and advise you :)

Sue xx

Sorry to hear you are having trouble. My instructors tell their students that it takes a solid year of using l&p and practising daily (minimum 1 hour) before you can be really good at it. I would agree with this as it takes a lot of skill to create beautiful l&p nails - but it is so worth it! A few of my students will continue with their gels, practice for a minimum of 1 hour a day with l&p and tips and have one or two clients they do for free to practice their l&p.

Good luck - you can do it!

Right i have just ordered a training hand and tomorrow im going to ring about more training
i will be able to do great nails
JUST KEEP TELLING MYSELF XX

Latest posts

Back