Thinking of bringing back acrylic-views on NSI Attraction?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pink_Princess

Reaction score
I'm thinking of bringing back an acrylic system for some of my clients who find bio sculpture isn't strong enough. I'm still very 50/50 about this but have looked into nsi attraction which I could then use my biosculpture or vinylux over.

does anyone have any experience of this system? Is it soak off? X

Hi, i've used many liquid and powder systems, including NSI and CND - both are great but I adore NSI! It is a beautiful product to work with and I haven't had any lifting or breakages with it as of yet.

Maybe buy one of the trial kits first and have a play with it to see how you feel? That's what I did and i'm very happy with the system.

Good luck!

yes I did see the trial kits, ill maybe give it a go. Does it soak off or does it have to be buffed off? X

Yeah, you can soak it off, but as with all acrylic, it's easier to buff off the majority of project before soaking anyway. Hope this helps.

Meant product not project!

I've used Nsi attraction for the past 8 years, never had any problems and easy to work with. Most L&P systems are soak off although will take longer than bio to remove. I also use Cnd L&P which I'm slowly transferring my clients back to after 8 years - purely because I want to use just Cnd & bio sculpture products in the salon x

Love nsi had no problems and long lasting. I find it very easy to work with xx

Love CND and NSI. I use both in my salon.x

Ive used nsi for 6yrs but found the last year its not been as good.. switched to Young Nails and by far for me a much better product x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Nsi is fab, I never get any lifting or breakages and have used it for over 2 years. They have lots of lovely coloured powders as well x

Latest posts

Back