Thinking of getting a male Brazilian wax-need help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ric

Reaction score
Hi all,

I want to get a male brazilian wax. However, I have hairy legs, the hair continues from my crotch down to my knees on the front and inside of my things and then ends around the feet (with no hair on the back of my thighs). If I get a brazilian, surely there will be a visible line where the hair begins. How do I avoid this? I want a brazilian, but do not want to look rediculous.

Does this mean I would need to get my thigs waxed aswell? I would rather avoid waxing my thigs completely.

Any suggestions are much appreciated.

You don't need your thighs waxed.It depends on how much you want off. The definition of a Brazilian (male or female) differs between therapists. If you just want your penis, scrotum and butt waxed then there won’t be an issue. But if you want your pubic hair removed completely or the speedo line done then yes you can be left looking a little odd if not done right. This is where true manscaping comes in to give natural, tapered and blended lines that make sense. In short it depends on the therapist and explaining exactly how you want it to look.

I find a lot of my clients that are quite hairy on their legs often don't have the butt cheeks waxed and just have the butt crack, penis and scrotum waxed so they are hair free in these areas and it's not so visible as it can look very obvious when you have very hairy legs.

As tom said manscaping when done properly can make it look okay.

My honest advice to my clients when they ask is not to wax the butt hair as I believe it often looks better but at the end if the day it's their choice.

I don't know....I've always liked the hairy stockings look myself!

Latest posts

Back