Thinking of having my eyebrows tattooed

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've no idea. Couldn't afford it at the moment anyway so stuck with them for time being. Imagine it'd be difficult to correct big black blocks!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I'm really sorry to hear that :( it does sound like laser might be your best option xx

Most likely although costly. I can hide them ok with make up :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Wow just seen those amazing eyebrows. Would you kindly pm me prices and a recommended technician near Edinburgh. Thank you.

Here's a pic of some that I have done. This is immediately after and the colour fades by around 30% and softens leaving a fab natural looking brow. Hope this helps xx

Wow these brows are amazing Jaimie, I have just looked through some of your facebook pictures of more brows and your work is fab!! Just a quick question.. before you start the tattooing process do the current brow hairs have to be removed? Like completely shaved or waxed off, As when you get a normal tattoo they completely shave the whole area even if there is only very light traces of hair! I love your work and am very jealous of your clients!! x

Last edited:
Wow these brows are amazing Jaimie, I have just looked through some of your facebook pictures of more brows and your work is fab!! Just a quick question.. before you start the tattooing process do the current brow hairs have to be removed? Like completely shaved or waxed off, As when you get a normal tattoo they completely shave the whole area even if there is only very light traces of hair! I love your work and am very jealous of your clients!! x

Thank you for your lovely comments :) check out post #25 regarding hair xx

If any of you ladies are going to the cnd event ill be there and happy to chat :) xxx

Some amazing brows here :)
My beauty teacher has her lipstick, brows and eyeliner tattooed on and it's look fabulous, she goes back every 5(?) years to a cosmetology tattooist to get them retouched :) I'd say go for it!

So many lovely comments.. Heres another! :) They look lovely and you should be very proud off yourself as this is not easy to master :) xxx

Here's my eyebrows.

There tattooed and they faded ALOT
So I do need them touched up, however they look really natural. No one has ever asked me if there tattooed.

I'm allergic to tint and I used to pencil them in but iv really oily skin so they'd wipe off after an hour.

I'd recommend it to anyone x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1366901081.913242.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1366901081.913242.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 821
So many lovely comments.. Heres another! :) They look lovely and you should be very proud off yourself as this is not easy to master :) xxx

Thank you that's lovely of you...I work hard so it's so nice to hear xx here's a client from yesterday

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1366905742.477067.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1366905742.477067.jpg
    112.6 KB · Views: 5,798
I love the idea of this but I would be petrified it went wrong. A friend of mine got it done through a Groupon (crazy I know) deal and was very upset at the outcome =\

Don't suppose anyone knows a good semi permanant make up artist in the Efinburgh/Lothians area?

I'm assuming that this can't be done while pregnant?

Thanks

I love the idea of this but I would be petrified it went wrong. A friend of mine got it done through a Groupon (crazy I know) deal and was very upset at the outcome =\

Don't suppose anyone knows a good semi permanant make up artist in the Efinburgh/Lothians area?

I'm assuming that this can't be done while pregnant?

Thanks

It only goes 'wrong' if you don't choose your technician carefully. Ask to see pictures of their previous work, speak to their clients and find out what training they have. It cannot be performed on pregnant or breast feeding ladies xx

I agree with all those asking to see healed photos of semi permanent makeup. It looks very different and far more natural when healed. Some photos on my website are healed from the first visit, others healed from the second visit where the client has kindly returned for a photo.

Seeing photos is a must, we all have very different styles of work, for me I don't offer full hair stroke brows. I was trained by Finishing Touches, they trained me to do them but even on the course I said I wouldn't be. It's my personal choice and my clients like the effects I achieve for them.

Having mine tattooed on Monday, excited and a bit nervous at the same time :-D

Sent from my LT30p using SalonGeek

Had mine done on Monday by the wonderful jaimie...best decision I ever made!! Xx

Had mine done on Monday by the wonderful jaimie...best decision I ever made!! Xx

Hows the healings going in scared I itch them and do damage :-D

Aww thanks Julie...Here's Julie's after pic xx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1368818162.850239.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1368818162.850239.jpg
    126.5 KB · Views: 31,499
Hows the healings going in scared I itch them and do damage :-D

It's been great, totally pain free having them done, my eyes were puffy for two days cos I had my eye liner done too, now all swelling has gone and brows are starting to settle colour-wise. Xx

Can anyone recommend someone that does brow tattooing around the chingford/ Enfield area. Please pm me.

Latest posts

Back