Thinking of having my eyebrows tattooed

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can anyone recommend someone that does brow tattooing around the chingford/ Enfield area. Please pm me.

Geraldine at Amy Childs Salon is one of Karen Betts Elite Artists, she's amazing xx

That's great thank you. I won't be able to phone them until Monday now. Do you no how much she charges?

That's great thank you. I won't be able to phone them until Monday now. Do you no how much she charges?

I'm not sure as it depends ok technician and location xx

They are great, i had mine done about 4 years ago they completely changed my face shape and looked like i had a mini face lift. However, didnt realise at the time that i would be having them done every 6 to 9 months and quite honestly i just dont have the money to keep having them infilled at £300 a go. So if you have the money to keep having them refilled defiantely go ahead, otherwise it is a very expensive business.

To me, these always look obviously fake as they are a solid colour all the way along. I always think that brows should be lighter at the start and darkest at the arch, this is how it is taught when learning make up. The same level of colour all over, rather than a graduated colour, looks obviously artificial as eyebrows never natually look like that.

Is there an option for this or will people always have to have them as a solid block of colour?

Had mine done today and love them already, can't wait to see them healed ,top up in 5 weeks :-D

Sent from my LT30p using SalonGeek

To me, these always look obviously fake as they are a solid colour all the way along. I always think that brows should be lighter at the start and darkest at the arch, this is how it is taught when learning make up. The same level of colour all over, rather than a graduated colour, looks obviously artificial as eyebrows never natually look like that.

Is there an option for this or will people always have to have them as a solid block of colour?

I have never ever done nor been requested a solid block of colour. I only do hair strokes xx

I have never ever done nor been requested a solid block of colour. I only do hair strokes xx

I think she means the depth of colour being the same way all the way along.

I think she means the depth of colour being the same way all the way along.

When they've healed they are generally lighter at the bulb. An experienced technician will not overwork the shading between hair strokes in this area...

Day 3 ,itchy lol

Sorry I can't upload pics on here app or laptop it just does not work, pm me your email and I will send you them :-D

When they've healed they are generally lighter at the bulb. An experienced technician will not overwork the shading between hair strokes in this area...

Agree with BensMis completely, a skilled tech uses different pressures and pigments to obtain their results giving depth of colour. Hair strokes are far more popular than a blocked in brow and it requires much more skill, I think the key here is definitely to find a skilled technician and luckily there are quite a few in the UK.x

I get my top up on Monday can't wait love them :-D

I get my top up on Monday can't wait love them :-D

Sorry newbie here don't. Know if I've posted right, I would love love love my eyebrows done I hate mine they are hideous but I don't think I could afford it! Maybe one day..........

Cheshire but have clinics in salons UK wide, I've sent you a pm xx

Could you PM me you details too please !! Them brows look stunning and like others hav only seen people with block 'black' brows !! As I'm quite fair I wanted a feathered look like the one in your picture ! Looks fabulous look forward to hearing from you !!

Thankss Elle x

I have wanted my brows done for years although I'm terrified of having to trust someone! I have always waxed and tinted my own brows and daren't even let anyone else touch them! :(

It is the best thing i have spent my money on in a long time :) I highly recommend it :) It fades and looks natural, tops needed every 1yr/ 2yrs, depending really. <3 Best thing i have done.

I have wanted my brows done for years although I'm terrified of having to trust someone! I have always waxed and tinted my own brows and daren't even let anyone else touch them! :(

No one else has ever touched my brow apart from myself until a fue weeks ago and I love them soooo much :-D

Sent from my LT30p using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back