Thinking of moving home (Glasgow)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hands_Only

Nail Professional
Reaction score
Hi all

I have been thinking alot about moving back home and settling down with the kids.

Things haven't been too good with hubby sometimes we are great and other times I really wish he wasn't here. For example youngest wasn't too good last night and he was out at a do so I called him and asked him to come home just in case I had to go to the emergancy docs I have an older kid too. He strolled through the door this morning at 10.55am. Didn't even bother asking how my son was and when I said to him about it all I got was oh I'm sorry I don't remember you telling me. This isn't the first time he has come home at stupid times the last 2 times he stayed out he was at a brothel (said his friend was seeing someone from there) and the other time he was at a lap dancing club. It's starting to get out of hand. I don't even get a chance to go out anymore. Oh he isn't in now either I took the kids to the shops and got back he was already gone.

I'm so confused I don't know whether I'm coming or going it's so frustrating just now.

If I did move back home I would have to find a place of my own and get the kids settled into new schools and I'm not sure how they would feel about it.

Sorry but I just had to talk to someone about it I'm feeling really depressed right now

Angela:cry::cry:

Oh Angela, I'm so sorry to hear about your troubles.

It's difficult when you are having doubts about not only what is best for you but also everyone else. Keep one thing in mind though, and that's that kids are good at adjusting.

Have you spoken to your hubby about the problems you're having? Perhaps visiting a relationship counsellor, although it is nor for everyone, may help you?

And finally, don't apologise. We're here to listen, and help where we can.

Thanks Katrina I haven't spoke to him cause he doesn't like talking about problems and he dosen't like the idea of counsellers either I don't have much of an option.

I was going to leave a few months ago and he managed to convince me to stay but nothing has changed I should have kept to my original plans

Angela

I really feel for you,

it's not my place to really say what you should do but in your mind, im sure you know what the right thing is for you and your children. If your un happy it will reflect on your children.

You and your family deserve better it makes you sick to think you know sum one and it turns out their a completly different person.

I went through a similar situtation I also found out that my partner of 10 years was going to brothels, I just couldnt ever look at him in the same way again

Well it's Sunday now and the time here is 9.15am and he stayed out again last night I'm really p***ed off right now I'm gonna call the families office tomorrow and ask for him to stay in the block til I go home I can't put up with this anymore.

So if any of you have a job going in the Glasgow/Paisley areas I'm your gal.

Well he came in at 12.30 this afternoon and thought it was ok to say sorry and everything will be ok.

im sticking to my plans and going home

Well he came in at 12.30 this afternoon and thought it was ok to say sorry and everything will be ok.

im sticking to my plans and going home

I have to say I don't blame you. There is only so much a person can take, and it sounds like he's gone way over your limits.

Good luck with your plans. I hope it will all work out for you. :hug:

good on you hun, if my hubby did that i would be gone like a shot xx:hug:

Good luck sweetie,you deserve to be treat with respect :hug:

I think I've lost the plot

He has managed to change my mind and we are going to see how things go.

He is leaving the army because we think its also part of our problems with him away all the time.

So will wait and see how things go.

Thanks for all the nice messages and if it don't work this time its defo over.

Angela

..do you know where he stays when he doesn't come home? Is It possible to find out? If you find out where he is staying, would this change whether you would stay with him or not?

What about having an invetigator follow him to see what he's up to then you have no doubts about it. It sounds like you're onto something. You need to do what is best for you and your children. Having dad out galavanting around all night doesn't sound too good to me. Keep your chin up and be strong. :hug:

..do you know where he stays when he doesn't come home? Is It possible to find out? If you find out where he is staying, would this change whether you would stay with him or not?

I do know he stays at mates houses or in the block.

He has been really trying hes off the booze I think he realises that this is no joke anymore I mean business

I will hang it out and see what happens still got plenty of time to cock up again especially when we go home for summer

Latest posts

Back