Quantcast

Thinking of selling my business

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

Rooroo80

Reaction score
Hi guys anyone sold a salon but carried on in the industry one way or another? Love my job, just sick of being a boss now, too many sick stylists and had enough really! Would appreciate to speak to anyone who has experience of anything like this m. Thanks

Angelaznailz

Reaction score
Not sold a salon, but I've sold a cafe. The new owners put a clause in the sale that stipulated that I couldn't open a similar business within our town for 3 years.
I think this is common practice and your buyer could stimulate that you don't work within a radius of the salon.
HTH. X

KaySalon59

Reaction score
Looking to sell me salon and don't know where to start .. any advice ?

J

James294323

Hi guys anyone sold a salon but carried on in the industry one way or another? Love my job, just sick of being a boss now, too many sick stylists and had enough really! Would appreciate to speak to anyone who has experience of anything like this m. Thanks
Why dont you just open a salon from home and keep your clients with less overheads? Or contact local salons and see if you can rent a chair?

Jemma1919

Reaction score
My friend moved her salon to home, less hours, and cut down her clients, no major over heads.

Reidebot

Down the Rabbit hole.
Reaction score
In australia sick stylists work anyway

Latest posts