Thinking of selling my business

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rooroo80

Reaction score
Hi guys anyone sold a salon but carried on in the industry one way or another? Love my job, just sick of being a boss now, too many sick stylists and had enough really! Would appreciate to speak to anyone who has experience of anything like this m. Thanks

Not sold a salon, but I've sold a cafe. The new owners put a clause in the sale that stipulated that I couldn't open a similar business within our town for 3 years.
I think this is common practice and your buyer could stimulate that you don't work within a radius of the salon.
HTH. X

Looking to sell me salon and don't know where to start .. any advice ?

Hi guys anyone sold a salon but carried on in the industry one way or another? Love my job, just sick of being a boss now, too many sick stylists and had enough really! Would appreciate to speak to anyone who has experience of anything like this m. Thanks
Why dont you just open a salon from home and keep your clients with less overheads? Or contact local salons and see if you can rent a chair?

My friend moved her salon to home, less hours, and cut down her clients, no major over heads.

In australia sick stylists work anyway

Latest posts

Back