thinking of setting up a salon

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marilyn Monroe

Reaction score
hi I'm thinking of setting up a salon,

I'm fully qualified nvq 2&3, qualified 6years. n currently half way through my hairdressing although i enjoy beauty more.

how much would it cost to set up a small salon with one treatment room and nail bar.
also do you think i should have hairdressing with 2 hair stations and employ someone?

I'm fully qualified nvq 2&3, qualified 6years. n currently half way through my hairdressing although i enjoy beauty more.

how much would it cost to set up a small salon with one treatment room and nail bar.
also do you think i should have hairdressing with 2 hair stations and employ someone?

Hi carla here is an interesting link that may help you,
oh and here is another too :hug: x

http://www.salongeek.com/nail-geek/...ecklist.html?highlight=opening+my+first+salon

http://www.salongeek.com/biz-geek/6...tml?highlight=what+do+i+need+to+start+a+salon

Would you be interested in taking a look around my salon, fully furnished 3 treatment rooms, 2 nail stations, seperate shower, vertical sunshower, recently decorated, its just a thought at this stage so I do not know what price to put on the business, needs full time attention which I cannot give, excellent client base records, excellent location on Skipton High Street, worth taking a look. Please do not contact the salon as I do not want the staff alarming, as I say very early stages. building is leased, low overheads

Hi, there are some good deals on equipment out there. It does depend on what services you offer, as to what equipment and products you need? But I would say at least a couple of thousand.

Latest posts

Back