Thinking of this new table?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fifi La Fume

Reaction score
Have a look - I've been looking for a table like this for ages and just came across one today when doing a web search. Can get one similar the states for $1000.

I've called them and it does turn into an ordinary bed, shipping from uk to ireland is 30 stg.

Just waiting to hear the dimensions.

:: Therapy2000.com :: Products ::

Wow, that looks good. Is the footspa removable to disinfect though. If not, how do they recommend you do it?

it's removable so you can change it from a pedi bed to a normal bed. Ideally I would like a face hole of head cradle attachment but I'll make do with this. I just hope it's wide enough. I'd like it to be at least 28 inches wide for larger massage clients.

It looks like a really good idea, but I'm not sure it would be strong enough for massage. Most massage tables take alot more weight than the max 100kg it can take. When you think about the clients weight, plus the therapist puting alot of added pressure on during massage.

Didn't think of that - must look to see how much my current table can take....

wow

i like the look of that

it's removable so you can change it from a pedi bed to a normal bed. Ideally I would like a face hole of head cradle attachment but I'll make do with this. I just hope it's wide enough. I'd like it to be at least 28 inches wide for larger massage clients.
The dimensions were on the site. 76cms. I think that's about 30 inches.

What about a facehole?

That's the one thing that's holding me back - the face hole and face cradle extension. For men I find I need the face cradle so I can get into their shoulders. I MIGHT go for the one on this site TherapyShopper.com Customize: Versatility Table which can be adapted to have face hole, cradle and pregnancy hole (which I wouldn't use due to strain on the tummy). But it's $899, but with all the additions it brings it to over 1000. Shipping it to Ireland would be a killer, but I could get it sent to my mother-in-laws in New York and bring it back in May when we go over. Decisions, Decisions.

Wow thats some table! I bought a bed last year but didn't look at it closly enough9it was a spa show and it was crazy) It's great for facials, but, the legs are angled so now I find it really difficut to do pedis. I end up placing the basin onto the bed, like the bed your looking at but not imbedded. Oh well good luck with your search. I'm glad your really looking into it.

sorry (just my opinion) it looks like something you would perform an autopsy on:)

It does look strange with the basin in it, but with limited space in my room I'm looking into ways to make it more streamlined, and I think something like this would help.

What about one that adjusts into a chair position?

It does look strange with the basin in it, but with limited space in my room I'm looking into ways to make it more streamlined, and I think something like this would help.

i like the look of it, it seems like a good idea. i would want to actually sit on it to see how the position is for pedicure.

What about one that adjusts into a chair position?

i looked into that, but found that the leg position is not correct for getting the feet into the soaking bowl.

sorry (just my opinion) it looks like something you would perform an autopsy on:)

could provide us with valuable extra income then carl .:lol:

could provide us with valuable extra income then carl .:lol:
those risen sides look like they were meant to collect debris (possibly blood & guts), the table looks like it has an inbuilt drip tray for spillage.......... it's actually not very attractive at all, Very "Silence of the Lambs"

It does turn into a normal table when not doing pedis. I've seen golden ratio tables before and they are really well made and comfortable

Latest posts

Back