Thinking of training in microblading

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pinknsparkly

Reaction score
I am already trained in Spmu but am thinking of training also in the microblading but I am a bit confused. From what I understand this method is not as long lasting as the tattooing but have noticed claims on facebook it lasts 12-18 months so the same as tattooing.

I saw on facebook too a lady had had her eyebrows corrected that she was unhappy with using the microblading method, am I right to assume this will fade quickly and she will be back to square one with the spmu tattoo that she was previously unhappy with lasting longer? In thinking this wasn't a good idea and she should have had any corrections done using the digital machine? Am I right or wrong about these assumptions. Just wanted to understand a bit more before I train in this also.

I looked into this but the company I looked seems to have quiet a few bad reviews regarding equipment and certificates so I decided not to bother as I can never seem to find enough results of this by the actual trainers who are doing the training. [emoji4]

This is the problem I seem to be having, want to see healed results not just freshly done as well before I book on any training

Precisely as its not a "cheap" treatment to train in, all I could find was it can last up to 12-18 months and it's a hand tool then the info ends there! Results wow I just can't see ANY from the training provider I looked at either. [emoji4]

Latest posts

Back