Thinking of training in nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JulesC

Reaction score
Hi there! I've skipped over from the skin geek as i do spray tans. However, i'm thinking of training to do nails (thinking of gel). Have you got any advice on where to train? I'm based in Liverpool & will need to cover manicure & pedicure too. Any advice gratefully received. x:biggrin:

Hugh baird do vrq lvl 2 nail technology (im very close to finishing this course). You cover mani pedi acrylic gel fibreglass silk and afew extra units (it was regular and photographic make up for us) but they have been talking about replacing these units next year. Lcc do similar, including a night course, if im being honest ive heard ALOT of negative feedback from ex lcc students. Theres a beauty training salon on west derby road that does courses in just about everything, prices from 50pound. Ive had afew treatments in there that i was very happy with but not nails purely as i do my own. Hopefully this is of some use to ya!

Sent from my GT-I5500 using SalonGeek

Thanks SarahJ - is that a FT course at HB? I can't really commit to FT & will even struggle with PT. Might be able to manage evenings though. Would you rate these beauty places that provide training? I've been quoted from one in Maghull £85 for basic manicure & gel training. Obviously kit is separate but I've got no idea how much kit is or which one to go for? Any advice on this? x

Latest posts

Back