Thinning bald patch!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Miss Pink23

Reaction score
My other half is 28 and has thinning hair at the crown of his head (as most men do), it dosent bother me, I quite like its soft feel, but he hates it.
Is there anything he could use on this area to try and thicken and promote hair growth????
Is Regaine any good, or anything of the like.
All advise and suggestions welcome.
Thanks

im afraid not much can stop male pattern baldness, its hormonal, their is a gp treatment that makes hair regrow, however u lose libido and im pretty sure it affects fertility in men because its hormonal therapy, so he has to choose between a head of hair and his two fellas down their. . apart from that i can only advise that he grins and bears it, after all they say men with no hair are the most randy haha. . x

Hi
Nioxin have a huge male following for their products for thinning hair, Nioxin is the No 1 hairloss product recommended by stylists world wide. No gimmics or ridiculous claims, Just great research and quality products. You should try the cleanser and NX 3 in that range. For more advice on the causes of hairloss click here: http://www.salongeek.com/hair-geek/75256-thinning-bald-patch.html
regards
Jonathan

Hi Jonathon , thanks for that ,
but I can't seem to get to the link :hug: x minky

Latest posts

Back