Quantcast

Thinning hair?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

Sunflower46

Reaction score
Hi, can anyone recommend a product for thinning hair please. My mum is convinced she is losing her hair ( she definitely isn't - not any more than is normal anyway. It's just always been fine). Just thought if I could get her something it might put her mind at rest. Her hair is coloured. Thank you 😊

Haircutz

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Geek
Reaction score
It’s common for hair to thin during the menopause, so I wouldn’t dismiss her concerns too quickly. You could try Nioxin as that’s recommended for general hair loss.

ronray

Reaction score
I'll second the nioxin recommendation. Just be aware that it is cosmetic so it's something that she will need to commit to using. The other product I'd recommend is watermans.

Last edited:

Reaction score
The Philip Kingsley Trichotherapy regime is very good and I’ve seen clients get fuller and thicker looking hair that blow dries easier and seems to grow to its full
potential. It’s quite expensive but worth it in my opinion.

ADG

Reaction score
ZENAGEN 100%
Nioxin never worked for me.

donnamich

Reaction score
Vitamin B6 and B12. I lost a lot of hair after having a baby and this is what the doctor prescribed. Worked a treat xx

DonnaBurd

Reaction score
Cel is amazing... it actually grows the hair back.. cleans out the follicles.... great stuff

ADG

Reaction score
Cel is amazing... it actually grows the hair back.. cleans out the follicles.... great stuff
I'd love to learn about Cel.
Where is it sold?
Please tell me more?
Thank you.

Zoey92

Reaction score
Vitamin B6 and B12. I lost a lot of hair after having a baby and this is what the doctor prescribed. Worked a treat xx
I must go get myself these, little one is nearly 5month and my hair has been pouring out last 4weeks did you see a difference

donnamich

Reaction score
I must go get myself these, little one is nearly 5month and my hair has been pouring out last 4weeks did you see a difference
Big difference. I had actual bald patches and they all grew back once i started taking the vitamins. The things we have to go through haha xx

Latest posts