This chat room thingy

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adelekeegan1

Chatty geek
Reaction score
I know that lots of people were really keen for the return of the chat room and I was keen to see what it was like.

Every time I go in a chat room I feel like an idiot, by the time I have finished saying hello and tried to work out the topic of conversation it has moved on and I am commenting on the last topic. I'm not that slow a typist !!. I just can't get in the swing of it at all.

Is it because I am slow or because nobody wants to talk to me. Be careful how you answer:lol::lol::lol:

Thank god...I thought it was just me! I'm too scared of the chatroom cos its so fast moving!

I know Izzidoll is avoiding it for the same reason as well!

And the one time I went in, my wretched computer wouldn't stop boinging at me for ages afterwards!

I'll happily talk to you Adele but can we stick with the shoutbox!

Thank god...I thought it was just me! I'm too scared of the chatroom cos its so fast moving!

I know Izzidoll is avoiding it for the same reason as well!

And the one time I went in, my wretched computer wouldn't stop boinging at me for ages afterwards!

I'll happily talk to you Adele but can we stick with the shoutbox!

I was wondering whether it was me being slow, I'm glad to hear it's not just me!lol

Adele - I'm such a snail typer that I miss loads as well, so I haven't been in it much - I'm the same on MSN as well - submit my reply and all my mateys say "errr - snuggs we were chatting about that last millenium :lol:"

I'll chat to you some time - after my snooze :hug:

The chat room is great when there is just the two of you - and saves on pm's too.

It does get abit much when there are quite a few in there though.

Lets not moan about it now its finally back :) Adele try to go in when its quiet that way its easy to keep up :hug:

Lets not moan about it now its finally back :) Adele try to go in when its quiet that way its easy to keep up :hug:
I'm not moaning about it at all, just don't get on with it personally. :lol:

I'm not moaning about it at all, just don't get on with it personally. :lol:

Let you off then hey lets bob in there now and you can have a play :hug:

i tend 2 just sit there and laugh at whats being said, im not quick enuff yet either, i do enjoy it though, and occasionally get a 'yeh' in here and there! practice makes perfec i think?! an i have sat there on my own a few times.. sitting, waiting, wishing.... lol x

i am the same as laura....i find it all funny......

i go in chatroom , say hello ...then try to follow the conversation!!!!

the last time i went in the chatroom,there was 13 in there and i did say it was a bit crowded (only joking!!!)...but there was soooo many conversations going on i did not know what to say to who..!!!:lol::lol::lol:

Well I don't really even know what goes on in chat rooms. The bell announcing my arrival is way too much attention for my taste.:lol:

Anyway, with the time change whenever I go in, there's no one there.

You're not alone Adele. I find these sorts of things a bit intimidating!:hug:

I like the Chat Room, but there's hardly anyone ever in there .... trying to tell me something or am I just Billy No Mates?! :cry::lol::eek:

I like the Chat Room, but there's hardly anyone ever in there .... trying to tell me something or am I just Billy No Mates?! :cry::lol::eek:
Mmmmmmmmmm how do I put this:green::green::green:

I just went in there and there was no beggar there!!! Or maybe they all hid lol

Latest posts

Back