This colour in extensions?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mollie1985

Reaction score
Does anyone know where I could get this colour in extensions, all the one u have seen are too bright xx

Oh sorry would help if I uploaded photo lol ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1409758517.933870.jpg

I'm sure Iv seen this colour on hairport by valentines FB before, I'd think most suppliers would be able to get it for you if you asked them x

Great il have a look, the closest I seen was from studio 58 it was lighter so I could always colour them but would obviously rather not colour them but il check hair port out thanks x

What a lovely colour what did you use to achieve it x

Oh no that's just a pic from google lol I'm going to colour my clients hair that colour xx

It's an amazing colour what are you going to use to achieve it x

She's a full head of bleach highlights just now so my plan was to use colour touch 55/66 with some added /66 but maybe add a touch of base 10 to dilute it as it can come out quite dark and I can't get it in 77/66, in going to do some test strands first on her hair, I was also just going to pre pig with perfecton /6 xx

Latest posts

Back