This is it... - Michael Jackson

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bubbabinks

Reaction score
So who will be trying to get tickets to Michael Jacksons concert at the O2 in July?

Was his announcement a bit weird or was that just me?

dunno about his announcemnt hun but he's just plain weird full stop, :lol:

I will definately be going to see Michael Jackson

I am a huge fan, his music is great!

is it just me, or does he look very healthy and a bit different???
or was that a very good look-a-like with a slightly deeper voice?

If it had been years ago, I'd have deff booked, but not now I don't think. I love his music but he creeps me out now.

is it just me, or does he look very healthy and a bit different???
or was that a very good look-a-like with a slightly deeper voice?

hmmmm, I'm with
you on that ! It just didnt seem quite micheal jackson ? A look-a-likey I recon, wonder how much tickets will be, I need 5 !!!:eek:

I did think his voice sounded deeper, maybe it's his nose I read somewhere he'd had work done on it to try to re-build it, but I don't know how much of that is true.
I've seen a clip where Dermot O'Leary asks afterwards "how weird was that?" and I think he meant it in the weird way rather then how cool was that to meet Michael Jackson:lol:

I did think his voice sounded deeper, maybe it's his nose I read somewhere he'd had work done on it to try to re-build it, but I don't know how much of that is true.
I've seen a clip where Dermot O'Leary asks afterwards "how weird was that?" and I think he meant it in the weird way rather then how cool was that to meet Michael Jackson:lol:

For a man (or similar) of 50 his apearance was well erm....phew I dont know what to say...maybe its time for him to show he is now a bit more mature...might help his perception in the market.

Did you notice his hands..now thay looked 100 yrs old.:eek:

Weird or not ..in his heyday he was certainly a big star and has made a huge contribution to the music industry...a lot has happend to him since then however you can only admire the guy for what he once acheived :hug:

LOL that video was priceless did you see him at the start presume he was going in the golf buggy and the aides were like erm no you gotta walk. Ha Ha Ha

to be honest, he has changed so much over the years it's a bit hard to tell.....that could have been a body double :eek:

I reckon the 'real' Michael retired in the late 80s, and has been living on an island just off of Hawaii. . .

this fella took over and the rest is history

LOL that video was priceless did you see him at the start presume he was going in the golf buggy and the aides were like erm no you gotta walk. Ha Ha Ha

that made me laff too , lol the guy talking seems different to me though , deffo not the same voice or even mannerism that you would usually get with MJ , i reckon hes hired a freaky look a like , :lol:

Hmmmm WIERDO .....I dont think that was him.

The End! lol

Will I be in the 'stampede' to get MJ tickets?

Erm, no.

As much as I like some of his music there's NO WAY I would pay £75.00 for a ticket....sooner spend it in the SWEETIE SHOP!!! LOL

And yes he is........WEIRD!!! HA HA

XXX

The bloke is just plain weird. Funny, but I certainly don't think of him as 50. To me he is still a young screwed up lad.

No Michael Jackson concert for me. Bring on Sir Cliff Richard any day!

EEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
I'd rather poke my own eyes out that actually have to see this guy in the flesh (or whats left of it).
Britney all the way for me and Ant...ROW E!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My sister got up at 6.30am this morning and managed to get herself 4 tickets for opening night from the pre-sale slot.

Ahhhh!!

Anyone got their hands on any tickets.

Tried calling ticketmaster, Lats minute, but the world has gone mad, and everything just keeps crashing. They are already on auction!

Carly x

Latest posts

Back