This is my hair I want white

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jodie-danielle

Reaction score
On weds my hairdresser bleached my hair with 6% then she put me a 10/16 kolestone toner on as she said it would make a pinky ashy colour but I want it white like I used to have it. My old hairdresser is an ass so can't ask him what it was he used but I buy all the stuff anyways so what toner would I need to make it back white from this? I know he used to use 12% bleach on my head but my new hairdresser said that's shocking :/ I do beauty so have no clue I just know I have 2 bottles of peroxide at home 12 and 6 % and then I have a bottle of pastel to make my toner aaaall wella, any help would be great x x

P.s this is a pic of my hair now x

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1379497051.777043.jpg

On weds my hairdresser bleached my hair with 6% then she put me a 10/16 kolestone toner on as she said it would make a pinky ashy colour but I want it white like I used to have it. My old hairdresser is an ass so can't ask him what it was he used but I buy all the stuff anyways so what toner would I need to make it back white from this? I know he used to use 12% bleach on my head but my new hairdresser said that's shocking :/ I do beauty so have no clue I just know I have 2 bottles of peroxide at home 12 and 6 % and then I have a bottle of pastel to make my toner aaaall wella, any help would be great x x

P.s this is a pic of my hair now x

View attachment 43115

Hiya, sorry but this a professional forum for qualified hairdressers.
We cannot give non professionals any advise on how to colour their hair at home themselves. Its dangerous and can go seriously wrong.
Why don't you tell your hairdresser,
'I don't want a pinky blonde, next time I want it white please' ? x

Oh god I'm so so sorry I understand my bad! X

Latest posts

Back