This is what I'm talking about, that is all!

kel's25

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1382722883.251963.jpg

😄😃

izzidoll

Strictly Scottish Geek!
A little glass of red for me, and I really deserve it !

So is this thread where the party is at tonight?

kel's25

Well I'm not out tonight unfortunately so I guess it is lol x

izzidoll

Strictly Scottish Geek!
Lets get the gladrags on, put out the nibbles, dish the goss and have a great geeky partaaaaay!

Twinners

I'm so jealous right now!!

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

MissyMuffin

Banned
It's wanging it down outside, I'm on the sofa warm and dry.
Here I am staying with a tipple later. X

JulieJ

I'll join the party, already started here xImageUploadedBySalonGeek1382724641.305363.jpg

kel's25

MummyCat

Just finished work...About to jump in the bath with a glass of red! Xox

Twinners

STOP!! Have pity on little old me please. 22 month twins that won't go to bed, a sick 8 year old who's super high maintenance and my 16 year old daughter who's just brought a boy home and expects me to make them a late dinner...I was clearly v bad in a past life haha xx

Crystal colleen

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1382727386.135984.jpg

I'm in,in there with a little glass of woo woo.Pjs and all.x

w1nnie

Banned
STOP!! Have pity on little old me please. 22 month twins that won't go to bed, a sick 8 year old who's super high maintenance and my 16 year old daughter who's just brought a boy home and expects me to make them a late dinner...I was clearly v bad in a past life haha xx

This will be your release. :wink2: I've just spilt my tipple all over my son's school report. Doh.... CHEERS :wink2:

kel's25

I'm in my second and the nibbles have started!! XImageUploadedBySalonGeek1382728711.466695.jpg

Delish

Ill join too, no alcohol or me as I'm pregnant x

w1nnie

Banned

Delish

Delish

virtues2011

Banned
COOOOOOOOOO WEEEEEEEEEEEE... I'VE LANDED. . how come I'm the last to get here!!! ... What's going on. .a party I hear. ..ohhhhh I want to join in. Mother in law is snoring on the sofa. ..husband has wind. ..(predictive text) s/be wine.. and I'm sitting here watching my Guinea pig steam up and down the lounge. ..I feel worn out just looking at him. ...

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

kel's25

I've eaten my chocolate already it's like there's a party in my mouth and everyone's invited!! X