This is what I'm talking about, that is all!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
COOOOOOOOOO WEEEEEEEEEEEE... I'VE LANDED. . how come I'm the last to get here!!! ... What's going on. .a party I hear. ..ohhhhh I want to join in. Mother in law is snoring on the sofa. ..husband has wind. ..(predictive text) s/be wine.. and I'm sitting here watching my Guinea pig steam up and down the lounge. ..I feel worn out just looking at him. ...

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

welcome, have you met everyone here ? Get yourself a glass of hicbubble, and take a piccy of it !! Here's my 2nd one :D

Attachments

• 20131025_204415.jpg
    20131025_204415.jpg
    116.7 KB · Views: 170
COOOOOOOOOO WEEEEEEEEEEEE... I'VE LANDED. . how come I'm the last to get here!!! ... What's going on. .a party I hear. ..ohhhhh I want to join in. Mother in law is snoring on the sofa. ..husband has wind. ..(predictive text) s/be wine.. and I'm sitting here watching my Guinea pig steam up and down the lounge. ..I feel worn out just looking at him. ...

You sound like youd be fun to be aroud x lol x

welcome, have you met everyone here ? Get yourself a glass of hicbubble, and take a piccy of it !! Here's my 2nd one :D

Looks good. ..hold on I'll send a pic just going to get mine. ...

Yay! Can I join in? I'm on my fourth and am surprised I can even type properly. Sitting spread eagled on the sofa with my jeans undone cos I have pigged out on a takeaway curry and feeling very fat! Curry and wine, yum! ;-) x

Here's mine. ..

Attachments

• 1382732284180.jpg
    1382732284180.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 165
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1382732673.944435.jpg
Don't mind if I do. Get rude not to. (Well I'm thirsty)
Yummmmmmmmm

Bottle of wine done!!ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1382732786.132921.jpg 😜😋🙊👍

You sound like youd be fun to be aroud x lol x

Thanks Delish, that's a lovely thing to say..I have been told this a few times. .mainly from people that haven't met me. .. ha ha. I am very outgoing and do have people laughing in minutes.

That's it virtues, get it down you, we need it on this forum... lol

FINALLY PEACE...ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1382732986.326109.jpgI'm a classy bird lol xx

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

Fabulous, everyone joining in :Love: :biggrin:

That's it virtues, get it down you, we need it on this forum... lol

Ha ha ... Yes your not wrong. .most days I have to smack the back of my head to get my eyes looking straight ahead as they seem to be stuck looking at the ceiling. .... have any of you guys ever met each other?

I've just finished my first woo woo and I feel smashed .............. I don't drink so I'm feeling the effects :biggrin: :Scared: x

Look what's on tele. Good job I've had a drinky. Bet that's exciting lol
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1382733218.298235.jpg

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1382733262.589540.jpg
Oops I need a refill lol 😄

Ha ha, I try not to get wrapped up with the heavy posts on here, just like the forum for advice on bits I need, and like to try and give advice if I possibly can. like less intense posts mostly. i like your responses virtues, your strong minded which I admire. I know one person on here, but she's not on the forum very much, not sure if she recognises me !

Anyway it a party, so let's Paaaartay.. CHEERS :biggrin:

King Kong on film 4+1 can I bear it ?????

Latest posts

Back