This is what I'm talking about, that is all!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kel's25

Reaction score
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1382722883.251963.jpg

😄😃

A little glass of red for me, and I really deserve it !

So is this thread where the party is at tonight?

Well I'm not out tonight unfortunately so I guess it is lol x

Lets get the gladrags on, put out the nibbles, dish the goss and have a great geeky partaaaaay!

I'm so jealous right now!!

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

It's wanging it down outside, I'm on the sofa warm and dry.
Here I am staying with a tipple later. X

I'll join the party, already started here xImageUploadedBySalonGeek1382724641.305363.jpg

I've just arrived :D

Attachments

• 20131025_194634.jpg
    20131025_194634.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 276
Just finished work...About to jump in the bath with a glass of red! Xox

STOP!! Have pity on little old me please. 22 month twins that won't go to bed, a sick 8 year old who's super high maintenance and my 16 year old daughter who's just brought a boy home and expects me to make them a late dinner...I was clearly v bad in a past life haha xx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1382727386.135984.jpg

I'm in,in there with a little glass of woo woo.Pjs and all.x

STOP!! Have pity on little old me please. 22 month twins that won't go to bed, a sick 8 year old who's super high maintenance and my 16 year old daughter who's just brought a boy home and expects me to make them a late dinner...I was clearly v bad in a past life haha xx

This will be your release. :wink2: I've just spilt my tipple all over my son's school report. Doh.... CHEERS :wink2:

I'm in my second and the nibbles have started!! XImageUploadedBySalonGeek1382728711.466695.jpg

Ill join too, no alcohol or me as I'm pregnant x

COOOOOOOOOO WEEEEEEEEEEEE... I'VE LANDED. . how come I'm the last to get here!!! ... What's going on. .a party I hear. ..ohhhhh I want to join in. Mother in law is snoring on the sofa. ..husband has wind. ..(predictive text) s/be wine.. and I'm sitting here watching my Guinea pig steam up and down the lounge. ..I feel worn out just looking at him. ...

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

I've eaten my chocolate already it's like there's a party in my mouth and everyone's invited!! X

Latest posts

Back