This looks interesting!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CateCate

Reaction score
:DHope this is released soon, I have quite a few clients who would benefit. Quite excited!

Attachments

• IMG_1688.PNG
    IMG_1688.PNG
    402.5 KB · Views: 312
Interesting, looking forward to hearing more.....

Ah I wonder if this is to take the place of Brisa Smoothing Gel to add strength?

Liverpool lashes posted on Facebook asking about it, a few useful comments on it :) xx

We have this already in canada

I really hope to hear more about this product soon [emoji51]

Cate, i have ordered it haha i ma waiting for it to show up. I called CND though so aks about it and they said it is also great to apply stones or any decorations and holds very well and still offers an additional 20% extra strength on top of shellac overlay

ooh lovely! Fingers crossed they launch it here soon. X
Cate, i have ordered it haha i ma waiting for it to show up. I called CND though so aks about it and they said it is also great to apply stones or any decorations and holds very well and still offers an additional 20% extra strength on top of shellac overlay[

I saw this on Liverpool lashes yesterday evening and thought it looked great however just gone on to catch up with the comments and I can't see it anymore. Wonder if it's been taken off or if I'm just not looking right!

I saw this on Liverpool lashes yesterday evening and thought it looked great however just gone on to catch up with the comments and I can't see it anymore. Wonder if it's been taken off or if I'm just not looking right!
I can't find it either [emoji20]

Yeah that is what I thought! Something to look out for though [emoji2]

Latest posts

Back