This made me feel like I was back in beauty school... 12 years ago!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HeatherDavis

Reaction score
wow i really want some of them kits !! awesome :lol:

they sell these at tesco,s!!!! i would not buy them ....the ridge on your fingers after 1 week would be horriable....no thanks but thanks for sharing xxxx

i think the o.p was being a bit sarcastic hun , :lol: and incase you really think i do want some , i dont really , just my sense of humour :lol:

i think the o.p was being a bit sarcastic hun , :lol: and incase you really think i do want some , i dont really , just my sense of humour :lol:
thank god you dont. huni ....!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol:xxx

hello... my name is Greenie :green: you might know me by my other name which is 'bacterial infection', I am invisible on the video you've just watched, but I won't be invisible for very long :twisted:
I'm breeding as we speak and very soon I will have lots and lots of babies (also called Greenie) which will be soon be visible on the natural nails in the above video.

We're all obviously doing our nails incorrectly lol

:lol:oh hello greenie , i will endeavour to get you to come on the nails i start doing with the fantastic kits available :lol::lol:

I'm SOO glad you girls saw my sarcasm immediately in postng this lovely little gem lol.

A friend of mine startng wearing these when I left Alaska, much to my LOUD dismay at her about it.

Guess what happened?

Green mold, some black, on EVERY SINGLE NAIL.

Yuck.

Latest posts

Back