This may be a silly question but...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

happy_girl

Reaction score
when doing a french polish to make the smile lines neat i use nail fresh but it takes the base coat off so leaves a lines ws just wondering if anyone has any advice or tips thank you

I do the same hun..base coat, then white which I neaten up if needed with Nailfresh, then pink over the whole nail, then top coat. The Nailfresh does remove a small amount of the base coat but it's never noticable at the end..is yours leaving noticable marks? xx

it was but just praticed now on cough hubbie cough ;) and it was ok i think last time i must of been putting to much pressure on it and getting carried away

it was but just praticed now on cough hubbie cough ;) and it was ok i think last time i must of been putting to much pressure on it and getting carried away
Sounds like it lol! Use the point of the brush lightly ... It works so fast that it should not make any difference to the finished results.

:lol: well done to hubby for helping you out! I wouldn't be without my Nailfresh when doing a french mani, great product!

Sounds like it lol! Use the point of the brush lightly ... It works so fast that it should not make any difference to the finished results.

thank u to you both, i'm still shocked at how fab this product is

thank u to you both, i'm still shocked at how fab this product is
That fab product will evaporate overnight if your lid is not replaced nice and tight!! Beware you have been warned.

Another trick is a bit of Bluetac under the base so you wont topple it over (easy to do with a skinny bottle). Bluetac saves the day yet again.. ! :D

oh i like the bluetac idea, when i first got it i went to do my step sisters at my dad's house knock it over not much came out but when i used the cotton wool to swipe it up it took the pattern of their plastic table cloth so glad it was family and not a client though

oh i like the bluetac idea, when i first got it i went to do my step sisters at my dad's house knock it over not much came out but when i used the cotton wool to swipe it up it took the pattern of their plastic table cloth so glad it was family and not a client though
Yep! It's pretty powerful stuff .. That's why it is so great. You do NOT want to knock it over .... EVER! :D

Latest posts

Back