This will make you laugh!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

girlie

Reaction score
Had a huge clear out yesterday and loaded 5 bin bags of clothes etc in the car for the charity shop,was driving down the road with the window down as it was lovely and sunny,when a bunch of stupid seagulls flying over decided to all have a poo at once!!! It hit the windscreen at first,it was so loud I ducked,thought someone had thrown white emoultion paint at the window,each plop was burger sized!!!,then it came in the blo*dy window,hit me in the side of my face,all in my hair,down the side of my white jumper,all over seat beat,down inside of door and even on the back seat!!!! I didn't know whether to laugh or cry,lol!!! Tried to clear windscreen and it took ages,was just a big white blurr!!!
Had to go home wash hair and face,get changed,then go and clean car inside with detol!!! Good job I wasn't on my way to a client eh??? xxx:irked: :irked:

awww! That's horrible :lol:

Especially when you were doing something nice for charity :hug:

Hope you got cleaned up ok and the car is not too messy :irked:

This happened to my Aunt and Uncle in Cornwall a couple of years ago, straight through the sunroof and all over my cousin in the back. They said it was like an elephant seagull, HUGE POO.

Did make me chucke but ewwww so not nice and is it not meant to be good luck???

Rachel

I was always told it was good luck...but then again I was always told if you ate your crust your hair would curl!!! Hope it all came off OK.:lol:

It is supposed to be lucky......You must be really lucky with all that lot!

You poor thing x

It is supposed to be lucky......You must be really lucky with all that lot!

You poor thing x
Yeah lucky you didn't crash the car!!!:)

Thanks for sharing! LMAO!!!!

Yuk, you poor thing. Glad I live inland! :lol:

Hee he - sorry, it did make me giggle, but my nan has always said its lucky! And I have proof! I was on holiday in Yarmouth when I was younger, and I opened my purse to get some money out for an ice cream, and a seagull Pooped right in the middle of my purse and all over my money!!!:lol:

"Thats lucky" says my nan, I went to the public loos and washed all my money and had to throw my purse away!

That evening in the hotel I played bingo - and won £100!!!:green: I am a true beleiver in seagull poop being lucky!!!

Latest posts

Back