thought i would share my good news with my fellow geeks!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snuggles

Reaction score
well.... after a few months of training i am finally qualified!! Im so pleased with myself and thought i would share my achievement with my fellow nail geeks.
i only did 3 systems, silk/fiberglass, uv gel and tip and dip but its enough to get my started mobile.

speak to you all soon

love tina x x x xx

Hi Tina,

CONGRATULATIONS hun. Very well done I bet your pleased, I only hope I post exactly the same as you Monday when I take my exam.
Congrats again, give yourself a well deserved pat on the back

Hi Tina....Congratulations & Well Done!

It's a great feeling eh Tina!!

CONGRATULATIONS

You will be buzzing for weeks.

Well done babe xxxxxxxxxx
Have a drink on me xxxxxxx

Excellent, its a great feeling isn't it.

Congrats and good luck with your new business.

Congratulations! Well Done! Good Luck!!!!!!!!!

Well Done on your acheivement!!(Did I spell that right??)

Can I ask what qualification do you now hold? When I did my training at The Grange College in Ellesmere Port (NVQ Unit B19) it took about 7 months, and I only covered ONE system!!Is that normal, or should I have covered more?? I really do have the feeling that my Tutor didn't teach us as much as she was supposed too!!

Sara Satchell said:
Well Done on your acheivement!!(Did I spell that right??)

Can I ask what qualification do you now hold? When I did my training at The Grange College in Ellesmere Port (NVQ Unit B19) it took about 7 months, and I only covered ONE system!!Is that normal, or should I have covered more?? I really do have the feeling that my Tutor didn't teach us as much as she was supposed too!!

I only learnt one system on an 8 month course studying Nail Technology so you are not on your own. I dont think we could have mastered all 3 not attending once a week for 3 hours plus doing manicures and nail art, and all the assignments. Now you finished your first course, maybe you can start looking into other training course you would like to take maybe on another system or nail art etc...

hi and congrats on passing , i am sure you will do brill in the land of nails , take care love dee

Well done and conradulations good luck in your new buisiness i am sure u will do well

Fab Freak said:
I only learnt one system on an 8 month course studying Nail Technology so you are not on your own. I dont think we could have mastered all 3 not attending once a week for 3 hours plus doing manicures and nail art, and all the assignments. Now you finished your first course, maybe you can start looking into other training course you would like to take maybe on another system or nail art etc...
Well I'm going on my Creative Conversion at the begining of August, and I feel that this will open up a whole load of new doors for me - I hope to go on to train in Brisa Gel, and Fabric#, fingers crossed!!

Snuggles said:
well.... after a few months of training i am finally qualified!! Im so pleased with myself and thought i would share my achievement with my fellow nail geeks.
i only did 3 systems, silk/fiberglass, uv gel and tip and dip but its enough to get my started mobile.

speak to you all soon

love tina x x x xx

Well Done!!!!
Sam XX

i am going to go and have 121 with a ambassodor called katie to try and brush up on my skills

hoorah hoorah!!!!!!!!!
Well done.
I can only imagine how you feel right now.

Best of luck from now on in everything you do.
Sherry

Well Done :hug:
Now hit the road lol

Well done you :)

Caz xxx

Aw well done, hope it goes well! x

well done tina good on ya. xxx

LOL check out the thread date............ Tina did this 16 months ago xxxx

Latest posts

Back