Thought provoking thread week, the 1st one of 2011

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ValencianNails

Positivity rules!
Reaction score
So... here we are in a brand new year... how about we have another TPTW (thought provoking thread week).

The idea is: Try your hardest to think of a subject that provokes ideas, inspiration, discussion, friendly debate etc

I don't want to only hear from the 'oldies' on the site, but newer members too :wink2:

This covers all forums, Biz, Hair, Nails and Skin :green:​

• If you have a burning question that you can't find the answer to then do a thread.
  • If you have had an idea about something that could revolutionise your particular industry sector then do a thread about it.
  • If you want to find out what business is like in different parts of the world, the regulations (or lack thereof) then do a thread.

There you go, there's 3 ideas for you... I know that there will be lots more.

So, who's going to be the one to kick it all off and be the first one to post the first
THOUGHT PROVOKING THREAD of 2011?

fab idea sandi :hug:
i did one but not sure if its thought provoking or not , lol , am looking forward to reading all the new juicy threads that will be coming up soon x

Thanks Dee, I'm off to check it out :wink2:

oooh, I forgot to say... please can you all put TPTW in the title of your threads so we can recognise them easily :green:

Hi not on here much but have done as requested:green::hug:

I've done one! Now everyone go have a read :lol:
Jen xxx

was just wondering should CPD be compulsory?
should CPD be linked into your insurance?
should you be OBLIGED to do at least 1 annual CPD course?
what do you think?

Latest posts

Back