Thoughts and Prayers are with you

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeni Giles

Reaction score
My heart goes out to all of you, the first thing I heard on the morning news was the London explosion, and I immediately thought of all my geeky friends and truly hope that all are well and that their families are safe and accounted for. I cannot truly express how much I've come to enjoy the friends I've found here, and how my own experiences with the 9/11 attack in New York effect my concern for you all and your families.

I truly hope you are all safe, and that every thing will be sorted out. May God bless all of you, my prayers are with you.

Thank you Jeni xxxx
So much appreciated xxx

Bless you sweetie. xxxx

goes for me too...attacks like these effect everyone in every country that lives a civilized life...times like this show just how much we are as one, and must stand as one cos this makes us stronger and more powerful than these sick and evil groups whom have total disregard for human life. xxxx

Thanx for your concern Jeni ... it's much appreciated.

How lovely of you Jeni to post.

Thought all day about Roofie and David and others until I heard they were safe but I feel so heartsick for those who have family who have been injured or lost their lives. Can't say in decent language what I think of these sick cowardly bastards!

But they'll never get the Londoners to give in an inch. We've been there before!!

Something like this, takes me right back to a horrible place in my life!!!

Of all the people/clients that I heard saying that their loved ones were ok...I still could not forget that there are still people out there who will be grieving for loved ones that they have lost....I know this feeling all too well and on my early morning travels I shed plenty of tears for these people!!!

My thoughts are with you!
x

inspirations said:
Something like this, takes me right back to a horrible place in my life!!!

Of all the people/clients that I heard saying that their loved ones were ok...I still could not forget that there are still people out there who will be grieving for loved ones that they have lost....I know this feeling all too well and on my early morning travels I shed plenty of tears for these people!!!

My thoughts are with you!
x

bless you hun....must have been so hard for you. xxx

Well its been an awful day for the people of london and the uk. My brother lives and works in city and I have been so worried about him all day.
My thoughts go out to all families who have lost or have injured relatives, But as always in this great country of ours I am sure we will be stronger then ever to show these small groups who believe they can bring us down........That, that won't ever happen.

...just wanted to say I'm thinking of you all in the UK and London...

Kxxx :hug:

Love you guys....thoughts and prayers with you all!!

I would like to say that here in Holland, we are shocked and horrified at what happened in London yesterday.....What is the world coming to....and all in the name of so called "religion"!
There can not be a God out there who can allow this kind of sick attacks against innocent people to happen in his name....
Our hearts go out to all the people who are effected by these bombings, and all the others who are now worried for there lives and loved ones.
They say that we in Holland are next on the list.....

Latest posts

Back