Thoughts of L'Oreal Professional products

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

*Zoe*

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

We are changing the products we use in our hair and beauty salon after having a few issues with our current range.

I'm putting together a short list of possibles and then consulting the hairdressers who will be using the products to see which they prefer.

I want to put L'Oreal Professional range down as I noticed our local wholesales have started supplying it, making it easy to get hold of, not p&p when we buy it, and it's a well known brand that our customers will recognise.

Although I am putting together the short list of brands, I am actually on the beauty side so would appreciate your views on quality of the products and range.

Thanks,

Zoe

Loreal = crap products!! Matrix is the way forward, loreal products don't agree with many peoples skin at all x

L'Oreal own matrix.
They own most of the brands in the uk with the exception of wella and tigi, which is now owned by lever brothers.
It's usually a good idea to analyse your clientele, and match the product range to them. I sell Redken, Pureology and Ghd.
Pureology is by far my biggest seller.

L'Oreal own matrix.
They own most of the brands in the uk with the exception of wella and tigi, which is now owned by lever brothers.
It's usually a good idea to analyse your clientele, and match the product range to them. I sell Redken, Pureology and Ghd.
Pureology is by far my biggest seller.

Do you think L'Oreal is rubbish too?

I've got matrix and redken is my list but no one sells it wholesale near by so if we wanted it, there would be p&p and a short wait for delivery. I know it's not the end of the world but it would d better of I could get it locally too.

No I don't think l'Oreal is rubbish.
I do think there are products that are a better fit for my particular client base.

I love l'Oreal! Always have! I use all their products! I am mobile but use the shampoos, mouse, hairsprays! Love it x

I love loreal!!! I've used it for over 15 years and find it has great coverage and leaves hair in lovely condition, I have had no problems in relation to skin sensitivity (touch wood!!!)

I love Loreal too! Fab products i am mobile and have been a hairdresser for 12 years and have never had any one react to it.

Latest posts

Back