Thoughts on Couture spray tan?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nenee

Reaction score
H I had a couture spray tan on Thursday and loved the colour so natural etc I would like to do a tan course but dont want to dive in until Iv checked other products out. My therapist said she use to do the tantrick but felt it was more orange than the couture which is more of a reddy brown, which when i had it done it was. I havent tried any other type except st tropez spray tan and it was horrific!! I had bright ornage hands for 2 weeks and patches every where also my friend had the same experience with a different therapist but the same st tropez spray tan, so I know the products can make all the difference:rolleyes:

Any advice

Hi Nenee

Ive been using Couture for nearly a year now, I've never had any problems with it. The colour is nice & lasts a week to 2. Also they have just brought out some new lotions and aftercare products which I haven't tried yet.

But, I have never tried any other products so I cant compare to any to others. I would like to try a few and am looking into getting some samples.

I would compare with TanTrick in two years of tanning nobody has ever complained to me, the salon I previously worked in used Couture and I wasnt as keen on the colour, its all preference and I am a die hard Tantrick fan but I would def compare have a tantrick tan yourself!!! Which area are you in??

HTH

:hug::hug::hug:

HI ya

I loved the couture tan the therapist did a fab job! But before I commit to buy I should have a go of the tantrick for sure. I live in Wrexham near Chester anybody do tan trick near me?? would love to have a go:)
cheers

HI ya

I loved the couture tan the therapist did a fab job! But before I commit to buy I should have a go of the tantrick for sure. I live in Wrexham near Chester anybody do tan trick near me?? would love to have a go:)
cheers
Hi,
noticing your post its intresting to me..of course Couture is a good product and I am sure you will be more han happy with their tan and after sales support....however if you are intrested in trying a Tantrick Tan I will happily ask one of our Salons near you if they would give you a spraytan with our compliments for you to compare the differences for yourself between the two brands you are considering.
Just PM me with your contact details and I will put you in touch with your nearest salon.
Best regards
Collin

Hi,
noticing your post its intresting to me..of course Couture is a good product and I am sure you will be more han happy with their tan and after sales support....however if you are intrested in trying a Tantrick Tan I will happily ask one of our Salons near you if they would give you a spraytan with our compliments for you to compare the differences for yourself between the two brands you are considering.
Just PM me with your contact details and I will put you in touch with your nearest salon.
Best regards
Collin

I was thinking the very same... I didn't offer as I thought Todmorden might be a little far for her to come over.. but I don't mind if nenee is happy to drive here, I would be more than happy to show nenee the beautiful natural tan that Tantrick solution offers - haven't had an 'orange' one yet! :)

H I had a couture spray tan on Thursday and loved the colour so natural etc I would like to do a tan course but dont want to dive in until Iv checked other products out. My therapist said she use to do the tantrick but felt it was more orange than the couture which is more of a reddy brown, which when i had it done it was. I havent tried any other type except st tropez spray tan and it was horrific!! I had bright ornage hands for 2 weeks and patches every where also my friend had the same experience with a different therapist but the same st tropez spray tan, so I know the products can make all the difference:rolleyes:

Any advice
hi girls hope your all well , i did my couture tanning course last year and today had a friend do the same course i was a huge fan of spray tanning b4 training and i most deffo think couture is lovely it dont patch after showers or bathslike some and it lasts so well xxx emily

If you type Couture spray tan into the search facility at the top of this page you will find lots of threads where people have given their opinions on this brand of solution over the last 12 months or so hth

Any advice
Hi ....hope you enjoy the spraytan we have orgonised for you..please do let us all know what yu think of the final colour
best regards
Collin

hi girls,
I know that with living up here in Scotland that entitles me to wear a skirt from time to time (otherwise known as a kilt)..especially out there on the rugby pitch in the middle of winter (brrr theres a fair old chilly wind blowing about the place..and we do need to keep up all the traditions of kilt wearing .... but that doesnt make me a girlie as yet :smack:

Booked my tantrick tan for 2 weeks away cant wait to see the results will report back once had it done.

Collin If you are wearing a kilt in this weather you need your head testing for sure very windy in the nether regions ooh brrrrrrrrr:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Booked my tantrick tan for 2 weeks away cant wait to see the results will report back once had it done.

Collin If you are wearing a kilt in this weather you need your head testing for sure very windy in the nether regions ooh brrrrrrrrr:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Enjoy....but do please let us all know what you think....good or bad......
Have a match on Saturday and its freezing up here:eek:..do you think longjohns will go with a kilt????

No no no cant be wearing long johns spoils all the fun:):)

Got to go oh naturel lol kilts and long johns dont go, but if you are playing a match in this weather you are bonkers its given snow drifts and really bad weather you will freeze your nether regions for sure brrrrrrr:lol::lol::lol:

I know that with living up here in Scotland that entitles me to wear a skirt from time to time (otherwise known as a kilt)..especially out there on the rugby pitch in the middle of winter (brrr theres a fair old chilly wind blowing about the place..and we do need to keep up all the traditions of kilt wearing .... but that doesnt make me a girlie as yet :smack:

Oooo collin, you'll get yer neaes and tatties cold luv!

Oooo Collin, you'll get yer neeps and tatties cold luv!

Bugger entered that one twice and with a typo in the first.

Hi

I had my tan trick spray the other day and thought I would let you know how it went compared to the Couture tan I had.

The Tan trick covers well and is darker than the Couture, I have had 8% Tan trick and previously a 8% Couture.

No streaking with either the tan trick or Couture

the Tan trick was sticky after application where the Couture wasnt as bad, i preferred the smell of the Couture

Both the tan trick and couture looked good on my hands and feet and didnt go patchy etc

The colour of the Tan trick on me was more golden and the Couture was more bronzey which I preferred.

therefore I love the couture and it lasted for 10 days on me before it started to break down. I think they are both lovely tans and i just think its preference, they both cover very well and dont streak, but I felt on me the Couture was a nicer colour and I will be looking to train in that once got the pennies, and maybe buy the tan trick also for clients preference and skin colour as iv only tried the tan trick on myself.:)

But still I feel they are both top products! Will see how the tantrick performs and lasts for also over the week or so!

Latest posts

Back