Thoughts On Salon Advance Software

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Javier_Sholes

Reaction score
Hi,

Just had a demo with Salon Advance, my friend passed me there details as she has used them in her salon now for 2 years. She has had no issues with the tech team help and support, and she uses all the main features.
Does anyone else use the system and how do you find it?

We are only a small salon with 3 staff but the reports and time saving really interest me.

xx

You may wish to look at this company too before you make a final decision..

I'm currently 3 weeks in on trialing a new system my insurance company recommended called Vantage... So far it's doing everything they claim it does & I must say it's super easy!!! It's really good value compared to other software packages. Once the free trial period has ended I'm definately going to invest in keeping it.
It does everything I want it to and more. Has Mobile App so I can monitor my business from anywhere 24/7 via phone/iPad as well as via computer, Online access & appointment booking (clients can actually book online) 24/7. Easy marketing function & easy to follow business reports. They also have a really good help desk service.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have just purchased this system and was very impressed with the trial. The customer service with my endless lists of questions was fantastic. I have only ever been familiar with I salon but now that im looking to buy for my own business I found the prices at i salon very high and I couldn't justify them for my little salon. When I receive my salon advance I will let you know how I get on :)

Latest posts

Back