Thoughts please on LA Tan

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bernie Anderton

Reaction score
I'm new to tanning and trying to start up a little mobile tanning business. Would love some advice from all you experienced geeks. I have used LA tan on friends and family so far and the colour and fade are really nice. Has anyone tried their fast tan and do you recommend it? Also was thinking of trying Bondi sands and Skinny tan, anyone tried these? Any information and advice would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

I'm new to tanning and trying to start up a little mobile tanning business. Would love some advice from all you experienced geeks. I have used LA tan on friends and family so far and the colour and fade are really nice. Has anyone tried their fast tan and do you recommend it? Also was thinking of trying Bondi sands and Skinny tan, anyone tried these? Any information and advice would be greatly appreciated, thanks.
Hi, I have just bought the LA tan kit with some solutions. Just tried the 12 percent on myself and cousin and we are liking the colour so far. Going to see how it washes off, I also am debating Bondi sands. I have had a Bondi sands dark tan, it faded off well but the colour change wasn't the best! Wasn't dark enough and it has alot of mixed reviews. X

I like the LA Tan, but the darkest one goes very orangey, especially on the face region.

For the price it’s amazing.. perfect if you’re starting out and are tending to use a little more solution.

The initial colour I’ve found isn’t maybe as natural as some other more expensive tans I’ve used? However the fade I’ve found has been better and longer lasting than some of the more high quality tans. When I was training i was advised that it tends go be a bit more drying on the skin than the likes of say vita liberata which maybe more nourishing. I’ve never seen or had any feedback of issues however.

They have an amazing choice of solutions and for the price it’s definitely good value.

The second photo attached is a 10% LA tan and the first a quite expensive and popular tanning solution after 1 shower.. both client and myself prefer the LA tan.

23bc38124c28c59a4c6cb164fe487fe7.jpg
99368c5e0b0a20befc736c021409e8b2.jpg

I've got 14% Cocktail and the fast tan. For the price I think they're really good actually. I tan quite easily and the 14% is good for me and my daughter who is very fair has used the fast tan a lot and leaves it in between 3-4 hours and the colour is really nice - not overly dark though. I agree it is a little more drying in the skin, especially if you leave it in overnight, but it's not a real problem x

Thanks geeks, really appreciate your replies.

Latest posts

Back