threading............any one??????????

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Babushka

Reaction score
hi there

does any one know where to learn the "real eyebrow threading" procedure for eyebrows and removal of hair...........like the ancient indian art?????

i am in essex, and finding it increasigly expensive to keep going back and for to the west end of london to get it done, and would like to learn it myself, locally..........Essex, i am near Thurrock/Lakside. does any one know....
i usually visit Vaishaley or Bindi, but too far to go , overland train, and 2 tubes later!!!! works out a long day and expensive travel and treatment.

any one can help or properly train, or point me in the right direction.
[email protected]
many thanks indeed:rolleyes:

i am about to go on a threading course, think they also take place in nottingham, leicester, corby, kettering and wellingborugh and nothampton. think they are quite far from you. i can give you the details if you like x

hi there

does any one know where to learn the "real eyebrow threading" procedure for eyebrows and removal of hair...........like the ancient indian art?????

i am in essex, and finding it increasigly expensive to keep going back and for to the west end of london to get it done, and would like to learn it myself, locally..........Essex, i am near Thurrock/Lakside. does any one know....
i usually visit Vaishaley or Bindi, but too far to go , overland train, and 2 tubes later!!!! works out a long day and expensive travel and treatment.

any one can help or properly train, or point me in the right direction.

many thanks indeed:rolleyes:

I think they do it at Redbridge College. I remember one of the tutors on my course telling me.

Alternatively you could do a search on the hotcourses website

NSI have just put out their new training schedule and threading is on the list. I am thinking very seriously about it.

I did my threading course with Bindi I think they run them all over

hth

I too am in essex and desperate to do a threading course!!! Please let me know if you find one!! I have only found a course in Gidea park but it is quite costly, (about £195 for a day)

I dont know but am still baffled to this day how its done. Ever since I used to watch our turkish aupair do her eyebrows this way when I was younger. I was fascinated back then and still am! LOL:green:

I did my course with the Bharti Vyas school which was out near Wembley. x

hi

thanx for the info

could you email the details to my email address
[email protected]

i am new to this site and finding it difficult to get around..................

ta very much

hey, my friend taught me as she has done it since she was young, i do my own eye brows using threading. if i cant be bothered to do my own i usually go to this asian beauty salon in huddersfield which costs 3.00 pounds. i think thats fantastic.
xxx

Hi

I have this done and would love to do it myself, there is a college in Birmingham that do it. Marco Benito's in Birmingham has been doing it for donkeys, that's where I go.

xx

hi there
can you give me the finer details and phone number and i could try and get on the course....................albeit, i am in Essex!!!!

thanks

hi

i am in Essex!!!! huddersfield is a long old track for me,
i need someone nearer to essex/london that could teach me...................

is your friend interested!!!!!

cheers

yes please

give me the details and i can enquire

thanks v much

hi

where abouts are you in essex................
i see what i can find for you on my search

Hi Andromena,

It might be easier if you click on the 'quote' button when replying to certain threads (excuse the pun!!:lol: ), that way we all know who you're talking to. :)

Hi Andromena,

It might be easier if you click on the 'quote' button when replying to certain threads (excuse the pun!!:lol: ), that way we all know who you're talking to. :)

hi again
this is all real new to me
i'm not sure if i'm doing this right

i've clicked on quote
so hopefully that should get me what i want

so can you help out with any details of threading
Redbridge college only does evening classes and is too far for me

:irked:

thanks

:)
hey, my friend taught me as she has done it since she was young, i do my own eye brows using threading. if i cant be bothered to do my own i usually go to this asian beauty salon in huddersfield which costs 3.00 pounds. i think thats fantastic.
xxx
:lol:

hi
does your friend want to teach me???????????
professionally!!!!
seriously
i would love to learn from that sort of person with that sort of experience

she sounds like she know her thing!!!
i'd love to start6 learning immediately

would you ask her for me?
thanks
M

my email address is
[email protected]

i am about to go on a threading course, think they also take place in nottingham, leicester, corby, kettering and wellingborugh and nothampton. think they are quite far from you. i can give you the details if you like x
:rolleyes:

hi
could you give me the details
that would be great............................

my email address
is
[email protected]

thank you v much:lol:

I think they do it at Redbridge College. I remember one of the tutors on my course telling me.

Alternatively you could do a search on the hotcourses website

i did a search at redbridge college,
its evenings and to far to go of an evening
travelling alone!!!!!!!
can you send me the link for the hotsearch??????????/
whatever that is.
thanks

my email is
[email protected]

thanks

:lol:

Latest posts