Threading One day Workshop : Bolton : 13-09-10

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

H&B

Reaction score
***LAST 2 PLACES BE QUICK ***

Threading One day Workshop

Monday 13th September 2010

Learn the art of facial, hair and eyebrow threading at our dedicated training centre.​

Threading_One_Da_4bffd6d13762a.jpg

Threading Courses, Bolton provides the highest standard of education in through our short intensive courses. Whether you're planning a career or would just like to learn how to do threading to offer it to friends and family.​

Threading has become extremely popular due to growing demand from clients. On this course you will learn how to create perfectly shaped and well defined eyebrows as well as facial and body hair removal such as on the legs.​

Start earning money with our brand new threading course and learn the recession proof art of Eyebrow Threading.​

We offer very highest level of threading training. We teach the Chinese method of threading which is the most advanced and effective procedure.​

Throughout the day you will learn through demonstrations and hands on practicals the skills, tips and secrets required to offer threading as a treatment yourself.​

On completion of the course a certificate will be provided.​

Start earning money with our brand new, highly popular threading course and learn the recession proof art of Eyebrow Threading.​

Course Content:
  • Contraindications​
  • Skin Diseases​
  • Threading Practical​
  • Creating clean brow's with precision​
Course Tutor: Farzana Makkan

Course Venue: HB Beauty Training Centre, 6 St Marks Street, Bolton BL3 6NR Tel: 0870 330 3407​

Lunch: Free Lunch Provided​

Models: We provide models for you to practise on although you are welcome to bring your own!​

Our class sizes are kept small to offer a personal learning experience and limited to 4 people per date.​

You can book online using our secure Paypal terminal with a Paypal account or credit card.​

We also accept credit cards over the telephone by calling 0870 330 3407​

Please take a look at photographs for our past courses:​

threading1.jpg

threading3.jpg

threading2.jpg

Please read our testimonials below...We train you to go out and offer threading as a service and start earning £££ straight away !

Shabnam Shahrivar (Thursday, 05 August 2010)
The Threading Course was good, all good information. I did learn a lot more than I thought on this course.​

Roseena Afsar (Thursday, 05 August 2010)
I loved the course it was easy to learn and the tutor was very clear and easy undestandable. Roseena Afsar.​

Laura Jade Winston (Thursday, 05 August 2010)
Liked all of the course, liked the practical and found the tutor very friendly and made us all feel comfortable.​

admin (Thursday, 10 June 2010)
Enjoyed the course. Found it hard to pick up but after practice better. Good training. Carmel Gough, Smithills.​

Ann Smith (Thursday, 10 June 2010)
Fantastic course. So glad I booked, I feel competent after just 2 clients !!! Will definatley look at another course, thanks !!! Ann Smith, Bolton.​

Karen Baker (Thursday, 10 June 2010)
Very good, all expained well. Lovely tutor, easy to understand. Very patient with us. Highly recommened. Karen Baker, Chester.​

Sally Olmez (Friday, 30 April 2010)
Really enjoyed the course. Got lots of information and great advice to go away and work on. Sally Olmez, Hull, East Yorkshire.​

Gemma Haye (Thursday, 22 April 2010)
This course was really detailed, the trainer ensured we knew why she was stopping us and what we was doing wrong. Really enjoyed it. I will recommend

to a friend. Gemma Haye, Audenshaw, Manchester.

Patcharamon Patamasingh (Thursday, 22 April 2010)
Very nice teacher, enjoyed and had fun a lot thank you. I am going to tell my friend to get this courses. Patcharamon Patamasingh, Glossop,

Derbyshire.

Lisa Fox (Thursday, 22 April 2010)
Completed the threading course on 21st April 2010. Very professional environment. Lisa Fox, Wesham, Lancashire​

Marie Holden (Thursday, 08 April 2010)
Trainer made sure we had the technique correct. Natural teaching approach, friendly, liked the venue. Would come again. Marie Holden, Horwich.​

Nikki-Leigh Morris (Thursday, 08 April 2010)
Very pleased with the Threading courses all round. Farzana is a very helpful tutor. Enjoyed my day. Nikki-Leigh Morris, Shaw, Oldham.​

Vanita Varsani (Thursday, 08 April 2010)

I found this course very helpful and was pleased with all the information. I would recommend the threading course to other people. Vanita Varsani,​

Our Threading Course is highly popular and gets booked up fast.

Book now.

Call 0870 330 3407
or
click here to email Nicola to reserve a place.

Latest posts

Back