Threading practice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

37jelly

Reaction score
Hiya,

Just wondered if anyone had any advise on what to practice threading on? In my course we were told to practice on our legs, but i didn't know if there were any other suggestions? I tried on my bf but he wussed out! Random as it sounds, Was thinking about a kiwi but not sure ig it would squash it?!

Thanks

.....willing clients/family members!!? X

Yeah that's all i can think of too, thanks x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Practise on a friends forearm xx

Anyone that will let you...or your own brows, chin, top lip etc. I'd avoid your bezzie mate's perfect brows for a little while as it's so much easier to misjudge when you are newly starting out, and tash's and chins don't matter so much. Just believe that you will be good at it one day...and you will. I remember when we left our training and thought 'Oh well, we will never be good at that!' And guess what...we are all really good, and confident!! It takes a little time to find your way but you get there in the end.

I sux so badly At this due to Injury my wrists I never realized so good luck it's not easy but I am told it is once you get the hang of it

Beauty at your finger tips!

Latest posts

Back