Threading stuggles

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If there is i would love to know, for me its just practice. Had a chin thread today, my thread kept snapping. Had only tied it once. Treatment was a disaster!!!!

If there is i would love to know, for me its just practice. Had a chin thread today, my thread kept snapping. Had only tied it once. Treatment was a disaster!!!!
Oh god I feel for you!:( what technique do you use? I trained using the mouth technique but I know there are other ways!

I find it easiest with my palms of my hands facing upwards just certain angles are tough sometimes an i find if the hair is string its really tough

I find that I can do one brow from behind their head but the other I have to move around so I'm facing them . Take your time. Ps there's a very established Brow bar around the corner who mess up a lot of people's brows and cause skin nicks . Well I've heard mixed reviews but it makes me feel better about my threading skills! Slow and steady wins the race. If it helps draw the shape first

Latest posts

Back