threading

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love getting my brows threaded and would NEVER wax. (have waxed before but didn't get a very definitive shape. Just a tidy look.) Just personal preference really. Generally don't find it painful at all but have at times had girls who are a tad heavy handed or run the thread along the skin to give friction burn. That's not nice but where I go now the girl is really good. Does a lovely shape and is cheap! (£3.00) :)

I was in Boots the other day and they have a threading bar, which is bang in the middle of the shop. All the shoppers (including me!) were stopping to watch, woud like to try it myself just to see what its like, but too bashful to sit and get it done in the middle of Boots!

i had my eyebrows threaded for about 8yrs and i always found it depended on the therapist as to how much it hurts. i've also been told it depends on whether the therapist holds the thread in their mouth or their hands. its good for shaping the eyebrow and make them look very defined but i also think they can look very artificial and not very natural. i defo prefer waxing now. where i love there is a very large asian community and threading is very popular and cheap to, a salon in town offers eyebrows for a £1!!!!! Local department store beales have now started doing threading for £11!!

Latest posts

Back