throw away the key

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lellipop

Lelli Loo Loo
Reaction score
Just been reading the news and saw that a pedophile has been jailed for ever due to running a web chat site, I was horrified to read that some users of the site were abusing their own children and posting this I was so upset by this and think these people should be hung.

I have to agree. I heard about this chemical castration for these people, this can't come quickly enough

I have to agree. I heard about this chemical castration for these people, this can't come quickly enough

Here, Here bring it on I say.:irked:

I know what you mean Lell I have three teenage girls who spend so much time on the computer its scary to think someone could be grooming them:(

But to be honest Jailing them is to good:irked:

I think that these people are beyond evil and beyond help.

sod chemically doing it , chop their bits off !! they should be hung, strung and quatered , sick b***ards ,
prisons here are a joke , they can probably run the site from jail :eek:

Hanging is too good for these b*****ds ... make them suffer, really suffer.

I saw in the paper yesterday that a bloke in California has been given a sentence of more than six thousand years for abusing his daughter. I know of one poor little girl locally whose abuser was out in four. The justice system in this country beggers belief!

Chemically will not work.
They need their genitals surgically removed (with out pain relief ) so that they cant do you know what to the children,

Their hands cutting off so they cant touch children at all,

And their eyes removing so they cant look at children then they cant even imagine what they would like to do to children

yeah great idea but hun then the scumbags would be claiming disability :eek: far better to do away with em , i would be happy to do the job :lol:

CHEMICAL CASTRATION
At least it could be a start.
btw depo provera is the pill injection isn't it?

Has anyone seen that film where a young girl traps a man who grooms her on the internet and she cuts off his bits without pain relief? cant remember wots its called but my boyfriend was literally crying during the bit of castration saying it would hurt so bad!!!!

has anyone seen it?

hard candy is it called?? i'm not 100% sure but ur description rings a bell! but anyway its one freaky film! *shivers* :p xxx

Has anyone seen that film where a young girl traps a man who grooms her on the internet and she cuts off his bits without pain relief? cant remember wots its called but my boyfriend was literally crying during the bit of castration saying it would hurt so bad!!!!

has anyone seen it?
Hard Candy?

Yes hard candy!!!

that taught his a lesson (whether he was a pedo or not is not clear - but if he was then he deserved it)

so this country just needs a little girl/devil child to do this!!!

has anyone seen it?

tbh I think the girl is a psychopath in this film and the guy...may well be a paedophile, but doesn't actually do anything other than meet her.

hence why i said only if he was actually a pedo!

Web chat sites....have you seen in the news, under age girls and boys having sex live on the internet for money, up to £100 a time....feeding the paed's wants and desires....their parents are in the house while they are doing this.....keep your computer where you can see it....if your kids need a computer for school work, don't let them have internet access in their bedrooms, keep it where you can see it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back