Thumb lifting!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

louise

Dizzy geek
Reaction score
Hi all,

This is baffling me now! But all my extensions are fine no lifting or chips etc apart from on my right hand thumb! Its lifting quite badly, why could this be? I mean i wil have performed the exact same prep etc on all my nails but for some reason this little bugger decides to lift!!!

Any help guys x

thumb nails do seem to have more non living tissue, i was taught to pay particular attention to the thumb nail when doing prep...
hth's x

Yep ... Sandi is right!! Kind of like big toes, you can go on forever removing cuticle form the corners. I bet it always lifts from one particular corner too!!

I once had this problem ... Doug Schoon told me There had to be cuticle in this particular corner of my nail! I told him .. you must be kidding I know how to prep :biggrin: . He said take a look at this and magnified my thumb nail under a large scope and guess what ... layer on layer of cuticle. Once I got it well and truly off I never had a problem again cause I never let it build up.

Latest posts

Back